Clubs officially opening after the COVID19 pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh ffs hopefully its for 3 weeks only so it ends before that period. Not sure how these clubs are going to cope with this stop start bullshit

Just 3 weeks to flatten the curve right? ;-) I'm afraid it's not just for 3 weeks.
The same has happened in The Netherlands and Belgium...and I really don't want to be negative, it will happen in the rest of the EU.
Rumor has it that it will probably be end of February/march before we can get back to clubs in The Netherlands with 2G+ / 2G...let alone 3G...let alone back to normal.

Had to cancel, move flights for Possesion / boiler room in Paris next w.e

Just can’t get over having to do 2 PCRs for a 2 day weekend the time scale wouldn’t get us our results back in time we are gutted to say the least rebooked this gig and moved flights 5 times already I think it is 😩 it’s getting hard to be an optimistic clubber in this day and age

Booked up Glasgow and Edinburgh for that weekend instead Trym @ SWG3 and the Christmas markets in Ed so still looking forward to it but Paris is always summat else

Just 3 weeks to flatten the curve right? ;-) I'm afraid it's not just for 3 weeks.
The same has happened in The Netherlands and Belgium...and I really don't want to be negative, it will happen in the rest of the EU.
Yes, I agree, whenever a country closes clubs now it will be for pretty much of winter again :/ I'd say for NYE you still may be lucky in ITA and Spain, but for the rest of EU no. Also pretty sure UK will close clubs again at some point in the winter. Also, prediction: unvaccinated will never be able to go to a club in Europe again after this winter.

Oh god....I am praying that dc10 is on in ibiza new years! Will be gutted if its cancelled

Circoloco had great parties by the looks of insta in miami and LA

Last edited:
You guys should really start planning vacations to the US. Some areas, like Miami, will never close. Even the more liberal areas, like NYC, won’t close clubs unless stuff gets really really bad.

France closes the clubs for 4 weeks.
Dear lord. EU have lost their minds. Hated brexit but view is starting to change. France have had Vaccine passports for ages aswell.

EU is the highest vaccinated pace in the world and it has some of the most strict restriction's wtf. Whats the point then? Im serious i dont get it. (Mods dont delete this aswell)

Last edited:
Dear lord. EU have lost their minds. Hated brexit but view is starting to change. France have had Vaccine passports for ages aswell.

EU is the highest vaccinated pace in the world and it has some of the most strict restriction's wtf. Whats the point then? Im serious i dont get it. (Mods dont delete this aswell)

The ICUs are full in germany ( many parts ). No alternative to this. Vaccination is not complete , not good enough.

Will be a long , sad winter , maybe. Next year everything goes better. I think we will have a Ibiza season next year which will be 90 percent as normal. Clubs open , bars open. Maybe low measures.

The ICUs are full in germany ( many parts ). No alternative to this. Vaccination is not complete , not good enough.

Will be a long , sad winter , maybe. Next year everything goes better. I think we will have a Ibiza season next year which will be 90 percent as normal. Clubs open , bars open. Maybe low measures.
Austria is at a very high percentage and is in full lockdown. Its a circle. Winter shit and summer fine. That isnt acceptable to me.

But this year was better than the last. No one is enjoying this, maybe a few shareholders at certain companies aside.
For alot of places its marginal and what kind of attitude is that? I want normality as ive been vaxxed etc that was the deal. Austria is in full lockdown with 86 percent full vaccination ffs.

Happy that boris actually listened... so far at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back