Clubs officially opening after the COVID19 pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I surely hope it's not the case...but a lot of German people I spoke to in Köln last saturday thought the same.
One thing's for sure, if clubbing is still on, count on 2G+ in all clubs. So that's vaccinated or recovered AND a test on the same day.
As a tourist you'll pay 25 Euros per test.
Definitely 2G+ Test from a Test Center at the same day as described above.
From Thursday in in Frankfurt Area. Thats what I definitely know. Self Tests are Not enough .

Bavaria + Saxony maybe Clubs closed.
Berlin ? Dont know , the Situation in Germany is a desaster

XXL at Whp this Saturday. Should be a cracker... anyone else off here attending?
We are debating it as i haven't been to the new whp and im hearing bad things about the drumsheds venue.

The trip to Manchester from london is an extra annoyance though

We are debating it as i haven't been to the new whp and im hearing bad things about the drumsheds venue.

The trip to Manchester from london is an extra annoyance though
Do it, im expecting the venue to be full on for Saturday, the Archive will be bouncing.

Best WHP venue for me - agree Archive is ace - like Leake Street or Great Suffolk Street in London. Concourse is decent but a bit open, but great '360' around the DJ box. And Depot is just huge, need to find a good spot which can be tricky but really suits Techno

wow - most of the others I would expect no le$$ but Move D and Jeff Mills !!!!! :oops:

Mills justification is unbelievable

Väth adding another one to his questionable carreer choices since the pandemic :/ But I am mostly disappointed about Dubfire. Thought he'd be different. I mean his family fled the Iranian regime ffs! He should know!

50 percent capacity in berlin clubs until 19th of December plus 2g plus rule. Worried about New years now
Update from Berlin senate: They "want" to close Berlin clubs immediately, have to ask federal government though. Honestly I don't see a chance of any NYE parties happening in Germany or Austria again :(

Update from Berlin senate: They "want" to close Berlin clubs immediately, have to ask federal government though. Honestly I don't see a chance of any NYE parties happening in Germany or Austria again :(

We had a decision of the upper court today that measures are possible.

oh ffs hopefully its for 3 weeks only so it ends before that period. Not sure how these clubs are going to cope with this stop start bullshit

Last edited:
Wasn't sure where to post this - and probably doesn't apply to the 'uber cool' - but has anyone noticed since parties opened up a lot of DJs are playing it really safe - and some pretty naff edits / vocals thrown over anything, remixes of 'classics' etc ? Seems to be a lot of DJs playing it safe and going for 'big instagram' moments

Wasn't sure where to post this - and probably doesn't apply to the 'uber cool' - but has anyone noticed since parties opened up a lot of DJs are playing it really safe - and some pretty naff edits / vocals thrown over anything, remixes of 'classics' etc ? Seems to be a lot of DJs playing it safe and going for 'big instagram' moments
Sums up the maceo plex set i saw the other week. And overall yeah i have seen more "smoke machine" moments then i wouldve liked since the reopening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back