Clubs officially opening after the COVID19 pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depot did not disappoint! Loved it. Sven was fantastic! A two year break has refreshed his record bag. Solomun good, but to be honest by that point the drugs were working their magic. From last night, DC10 closing and his Exit stream, I would say he is moving away from prog. Of course, what I really want to do is catch him inside Pacha! Also enjoyed Enzo, played a bit faster than usual and even put in a few classics: Donna Summer/Moroder and Faithless. Weird set from Yousef. Lots of big selections, but questionable mixing and used a few acapellas to create bootlegs which missed the mark completely for me. Still though, was largely sober at that point

Made sense to keep it to two rooms in the end instead of splitting the crowd. For me, it was the ideal busy. Space everywhere but still a good atmosphere and queues were reasonable. Only really the first visit to the bar when we arrived which seemed unnecessarily long

Also good to catch up with @lee111s & @Bucko08

14 hours in Manchester complete. How we managed to catch our coach this morning will remain a mystery. Full of kids on a Scout outing as well. Couldn't have gone worse in that respect, but back in London town and in the boozer, so could be worse. Printworks later

Last edited:
Printworks was great too. Bodzin's new material, if you like that kind of thing, is ace. First time in ages I've seen Maceo Plex and him play 90% things I hadn't heard before. Lots of music from the new album I think. Good crowd, good production, good music. Can forgive the sound not being the best

Proper f***ed now. Bed is calling.

Last edited:
Keinemusik's Berlin showcase scheduled for next weekend has been postponed
Coming weekend will probably be the last weekend in Germany where you can rave.
I'm driving to Cologne or Berlin this weekend for a KitKat type of party but lots of people I talk to are convinced it will either by over by monday OR 2G+ will be introduced, entrance only if vaccinated/recovered + a test.

I'm driving to Cologne or Berlin this weekend for a KitKat type of party but lots of people I talk to are convinced it will either by over by monday OR 2G+ will be introduced, entrance only if vaccinated/recovered + a test.

2G + will be introduced . But te plus is not sure. Nothing heard that they will close the venues until now. Personal opinion : It can happen , but not this week.

2G + will be introduced . But te plus is not sure. Nothing heard that they will close the venues until now. Personal opinion : It can happen , but not this week.
New rules in Belgium for those wanting to go clubbing there:
2G+ AND a facemask in the club. Have fun.🤡

So the venue I go to in Köln has now decided to do 2G+ themselves. So the german law still says 3g or 2g but clubs are deciding on their own? Crazy.

So the venue I go to in Köln has now decided to do 2G+ themselves. So the german law still says 3g or 2g but clubs are deciding on their own? Crazy.
Today there ist a Meeting between Merkel and the Ministers of the Länder. Maybe we see clearer after this.
I expect 2 G everywhere.

A combination of DJ's not flying about as much and a perfect schedule of Xmas Day and New Years Day being on weekends leading to added Bank Holiday's seem to be driving a big schedule of events in the UK 🙌

Fabric just announced an 5 hour set from Adam Beyer on 28th Dec, Marco Carola heading to Birmingham and Newcastle on top of already announced stuff at WHP and Printworks. Happy Xmas everyone 🎅

A combination of DJ's not flying about as much and a perfect schedule of Xmas Day and New Years Day being on weekends leading to added Bank Holiday's seem to be driving a big schedule of events in the UK 🙌

Fabric just announced an 5 hour set from Adam Beyer on 28th Dec, Marco Carola heading to Birmingham and Newcastle on top of already announced stuff at WHP and Printworks. Happy Xmas everyone 🎅
Trust me. That Carola night in Newcastle will be the second best night in town:cool:. The event i mentioned a couple of posts ago sold out in about half an hour before!

I'm really bloody hoping not!

I'm due to fly into Berlin on Saturday 27th. Had a flight previously moved from Ibiza which had to be used before the end of the year or lost - friend and I decided this was a good chance to get out to Berlin as we'd wanted to go for some time.

Booked it a few weeks back and everything was rosey - now bricking it and hoping we sniff out the last weekend of clubbing before they start closing down! Absolute nightmare!

I was in Munich last week and was vaccine and ID check everywhere we went. Had to wear FFP masks until seated as well in some places.

Fairly rigorous compared to England where no one gives a f*** or even talks about it anymore :lol:

I'm really bloody hoping not!

I'm due to fly into Berlin on Saturday 27th. Had a flight previously moved from Ibiza which had to be used before the end of the year or lost - friend and I decided this was a good chance to get out to Berlin as we'd wanted to go for some time.

Booked it a few weeks back and everything was rosey - now bricking it and hoping we sniff out the last weekend of clubbing before they start closing down! Absolute nightmare!

I surely hope it's not the case...but a lot of German people I spoke to in Köln last saturday thought the same.
One thing's for sure, if clubbing is still on, count on 2G+ in all clubs. So that's vaccinated or recovered AND a test on the same day.
As a tourist you'll pay 25 Euros per test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back