Clubs officially opening after the COVID19 pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just basing it on everything I’ve seen so far at the clubs. Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia……didn’t seem like any of the rules are being followed. There was literally a video posted a few posts up that reflect that.
Yes no one wearing face masks in the clubs in spain...

maybe I misunderstood the earlier post. I thought you were inferring the Spanish were fundamentally lawless.

yeah rules will go out the window in the clubs. to be expected really. at a guess the remaining ones will have been phased out by xmas.

The funny thing is, there are supposed to be no drinks on dance floor and masks on, lol.

Spain is a funny place. They debate over the rules for months, implement rules that clearly won’t work…..nobody follows the rules, but nobody cares anyway 😂
Well I live part time in Spain part time in Belgium and i think completely the opposite,it’s seem really that country like Belgium , Germany or Holland ( where I spend times don’t or I would say didn’tfollow too much ( hopefully we see the light at the end of the tunnel now 🙂) but Spain is one of the country in Europe that follows most the COVID rules … and talking about clubs , well Spain is just opening now , and with the eu vaccine certificate been check at the entrance they are no need of wearing a mask ( even if it’s the law ) but this rule will hopefully been taking away pretty soon .

Well I live part time in Spain part time in Belgium and i think completely the opposite,it’s seem really that country like Belgium , Germany or Holland ( where I spend times don’t or I would say didn’tfollow too much ( hopefully we see the light at the end of the tunnel now 🙂) but Spain is one of the country in Europe that follows most the COVID rules … and talking about clubs , well Spain is just opening now , and with the eu vaccine certificate been check at the entrance they are no need of wearing a mask ( even if it’s the law ) but this rule will hopefully been taking away pretty soon .
Edited my post, I’m strictly talking about the clubs.

I know I posted that partying is the last thing on my mind now in another thread, but seems like bonfire weekend I finally get to experience Mayfield Depot. Really not looking forward to heading back to the UK as you can imagine, so needed something booked to soften the blow
Friday or the Saturday?

Hope it's a good night!

I know I posted that partying is the last thing on my mind now in another thread, but seems like bonfire weekend I finally get to experience Mayfield Depot. Really not looking forward to heading back to the UK as you can imagine, so needed something booked to soften the blow
You will enjoy it im sure, that concourse will be bouncing.

I’ve just booked WHP NYD, that’s going to be a belter.
You going @Bucko08?
Got tickets this morning as it happens... was gonna go to hidden on my todd for full on techno night, but missus seen the WHP lineup and fancied it. You solo or with the missus again?

Got tickets this morning as it happens... was gonna go to hidden on my todd for full on techno night, but missus seen the WHP lineup and fancied it. You solo or with the missus again?
all about Teletech for us like! cant wait for this.. Hidden is going to be full throttle jobby start to finish

all about Teletech for us like! cant wait for this.. Hidden is going to be full throttle jobby start to finish
Yep, certainly up my street but missus puts up with techno for me, and hidden defo not her bag. Still very possible i double up as WHP is more on the daytime side. If i get a room in town for the night then solo to hidden is a real possibility.

Yep, certainly up my street but missus puts up with techno for me, and hidden defo not her bag. Still very possible i double up as WHP is more on the daytime side. If i get a room in town for the night then solo to hidden is a real possibility.
that's the way to do it pal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back