Clubs officially opening after the COVID19 pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slightly niche location, but I’ve got a ticket going spare for Fatboy Slim at the Cheese and Grain in Frome tomorrow night if any of you lot are in the area? Yours for the price of a (non alcoholic) pint. The downside is that you have to meet me!
No takers, so I’ll report back tomorrow what it’s like being in a small 500 person venue again in 30 degree heat. Sweaty I should imagine

Last edited:
We saw it a day or so late too! Would ahve travelled down for that, bet they'll be good after parties planned 😎
After party at the Concorde 2 for £10 entry...we are swerving it as it is going to be bl*ody hot! Not sure how comfortable I would feel in a packed hot club at the moment...

Fatboy Slim update- 36 degrees inside and an awful lot of fun
So, it was really good, really really good. Cheesy, sweaty, water was £1 a bottle and everyone was just having a good time (apart from the group of 5 bellends, but there's always some).

I would say that if you can get out to something (and you're comfortable doing so) in the next couple of weeks, do it, just in case things close up again. Doesn't matter what, or even if it's not your usual thing, just the being around lots of people felt incredible.

Just clocked on RA listings that fabric Saturday/Sunday is now only "2 special guests" instead of 5. Seems to be more confirmed names added though

does anyone here work within the london dance music scene?
i have pre 2pm tickets for the krankbrother / dixon street party on the 31st july but for one reason or another
i wont be able to make that cut off time of 2pm...would they actually refuse entry if we was an hour or so late? are they strict on these time related tickets

It depends I'd say, some have been pretty strict. Worst case they might ask you to pay another £10/£20 or something. Given all the delays on public transport at the moment can always use that as an excuse (maybe find a delayed service and take a photo as 'proof')

It depends I'd say, some have been pretty strict. Worst case they might ask you to pay another £10/£20 or something. Given all the delays on public transport at the moment can always use that as an excuse (maybe find a delayed service and take a photo as 'proof')
thanks thats a good idea will blame it on the pingdemic and lack of train drivers

@AR_IBIZA and I are also attending the Krankbrother street party next weekend with a few friends - just over a week away and I cannot bloody wait!

We were very fortunate to attend Sven Väth's last party at Phonox one week before lockdown in the UK in March 2020 and that is the very last dance I've had since then!

The weather looks great and it's an open-air street party in Shoreditch with Dixon playing for six hours - it doesn't get much better than that for a first return to the dancefloor does it!? Add to that we've got Half Baked to carry on after. My body has had more than enough rest over the last 18 months and it's now time to put her through her paces again!

Last edited:
A lot of promoters don't realise that any djs travelling to the uk from an amber country need to quarantine for 10 days. There are no exemptions for musicians. So can anyone tell me how dixon will play on Saturday when he is supposedly in ibiza a few days before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back