Clubs officially opening after the COVID19 pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
off topic galore yet again. gonna start deleting stuff in a bit.
Not trying to be rude or get a discussion going...but isn't it logical things go a little bit off topic?
The atmosphere here has gotten better, so the decision to put all covid discussion to rest was a good one I agree.
I know I was one of the people heavily involved, but right now it's seems logical people want to discuss the reason behind parties going on or not, travel possible or not. If we cut off all bits of argumentation or sidetalk about that...it seems kinda pointless?
And I promise I won't be posting links to Russian propaganda sites. ;)

Not trying to be rude or get a discussion going...but isn't it logical things go a little bit off topic?
The atmosphere here has gotten better, so the decision to put all covid discussion to rest was a good one I agree.
I know I was one of the people heavily involved, but right now it's seems logical people want to discuss the reason behind parties going on or not, travel possible or not. If we cut off all bits of argumentation or sidetalk about that...it seems kinda pointless?
And I promise I won't be posting links to Russian propaganda sites. ;)

the atmosphere has gotten better exactly because we cut those discussions. and we stand by our decision.

sven väth's first date of his mykonos residency, planned for this friday, has just been cancelled.

1626277108439.png

Fabric lineup out. The spreedsheet was right out. The 5 special guests will be villalobos, dixon and dunno about the rest maybe dax j as i know hes about that weekend at fold.

Nobody does. Hope they are back in action soon!

well apparently the island's isolation hotels are simply full and some positive tested people had to sleep on the beach because no 'normal' accommodation would accept them anymore, so that could be a pointer as to why they had to take measures…(google mykonos corona if you like, there's plenty of articles around on the subject)

well apparently the island's isolation hotels are simply full and some positive tested people had to sleep on the beach because no 'normal' accommodation would accept them anymore, so that could be a pointer as to why they had to take measures…(google mykonos corona if you like, there's plenty of articles around on the subject)
Wow no way, things gonna get interesting for sure :oops:

I'm travelling to Greece in 5 days time. Obviously l'm no longer going to Mykonos. I now doubt there'll be any night life whatsoever in Greece this summer. I remember the general cautiousness and strict rules that were suddenly implementet last year (when cases were fewer.) On one occasion police entered the bus I was travelling on, counted the number of passengers, then ordered 4 of them off. The bus was 2/3 full, but still too many passengers.

If last year is anything to go by, I fear the Greek authorities might do something irrational over the next few weeks.

My plan b is to find a remote beach and go off the grid. Mykonos will still be there another year.

People are sleeping on the beach?

Did I read that correctly?

Bloody hell :confused:

Good move imo, the way forward for sustainable clubbing 👍

I'm not convinced it's practical in reality, nightclub queues can often be long and when people are drunk they get agitated and just want to get inside (especially when it is freezing!) and there will be someone at the front of the queue who hasn't sorted the NHS app out, has lost battery on their phone etc demanding the bouncers let them in.

I'm suspicious this is just a 'get the young to go have both vacinnes' trick and they won't actually go through with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back