Clubs officially opening after the COVID19 pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
me too desperate.....roll on September

Sad thing is dont think any parties will be happening in Spain until at least September

there are a few live gigs coming up, but clubbing wise you might be right

I'm trying to find a venue to host some chilled daytime stuff but it's obv really hard at the moment + sound limiters are enforced everywhere

there are a few live gigs coming up, but clubbing wise you might be right

I'm trying to find a venue to host some chilled daytime stuff but it's obv really hard at the moment + sound limiters are enforced everywhere
Yes defo.. Sonar cancelled/postponed their festival for June and I think Paraiso (madrid festival) will do the same

I want the vaccine:spank:

Just got tickets for no bounds fest (various venues across sheffield) sure I set my alarm for it but must of knocked it off. when clicked it think it's last release now 😬😵 can't even buy one night either.. just preying WHP have some shit line up over that weekend now

I'll never go but for those of you into techno and are in the north west of England, here's a new club which seems to have the right ideas.

all the stuff I've banged on about on here for the last X years - leaving the bullshit at the door

Same m.o. as The Secret DJ Sessions - though the general idea has, as you say been talked about generally for years. "BITD when there were no camera phones, we didn't know who was DJ was, or even where they were - we should do that again!"

The actual club Gorilla was set to go under last year but it was rescued at the last minute. I've only seen Shiba San there in my youth and had tickets to see Cristoph there last year, but I can imagine it would be a great little place for a banging techno night

I'll never go but for those of you into techno and are in the north west of England, here's a new club which seems to have the right ideas.

all the stuff I've banged on about on here for the last X years - leaving the bullshit at the door

Definitely becoming a trend the 'no phones' thing but of course hard to Police without making people put phones in lockers.

I was bad a few years ago for photographing and filming gigs then came to my senses and remembered you never listen to them back anyway. Do like one or two photos to remember where I've been though.

Definitely becoming a trend the 'no phones' thing but of course hard to Police without making people put phones in lockers.

I was bad a few years ago for photographing and filming gigs then came to my senses and remembered you never listen to them back anyway. Do like one or two photos to remember where I've been though.
Berghain do it really well. Sticker on cameras, get caught, you're out. Zero tolerance, no messing, bish bash bosh

Been to the venue loads and will defo be giving this a whirl if all goes ahead. Be really easy to police too as the dancefloor is just a square infront of a stage

Filming doesn’t really bother me unless it’s literally someone stood for minutes. Having a flash on though is unforgivable ...

Got my ticket earlier in the week. Bargain for 11 quid!
If im honest i don’t really know much about him but i give his essential mix from a couple of month ago a quick skim through last night and was pleasantly suprised 🙌

he's definitely made a name for himself in the progressive scene.. seen him a fair few year ago at Digi and as its not my usual cup of tea was a bit apprehensive but was a great set. some of his productions are nectar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back