Clubs officially opening after the COVID19 pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to my first socially distanced event yest, and although it was great to hear live music and the event organisers did do a good job it just simply isn't for me.. I cant be around loud music and not get into it its just a tease

I respect them for doing what they can in these times though

Went to my first socially distanced event yest, and although it was great to hear live music and the event organisers did do a good job it just simply isn't for me.. I cant be around loud music and not get into it its just a tease

I respect them for doing what they can in these times though
Was it a dinner, some show and DJ?

Don’t think I’d go there even after all this with what I’ve heard about the door team there.
Been once just to say we have been and although its fair to say the club is pretty top drawer your bang on about the door staff. They are like nazi's of the dance scene! we got in no bother but they were literally taking people out the que no reason at all it was a proper buzz kill, and the search was ruthless (saying that we passed the buzzards??) I know east London can gather dickheads but the groups they were pulling out seemed decent

Been once just to say we have been and although its fair to say the club is pretty top drawer your bang on about the door staff. They are like nazi's of the dance scene! we got in no bother but they were literally taking people out the que no reason at all it was a proper buzz kill, and the search was ruthless (saying that we passed the buzzards??) I know east London can gather dickheads but the groups they were pulling out seemed decent
That’s not for me I’m afraid. Not dropping 40 squids on a ticket to be told that I don’t “look” right. It’s part of the whole experience at Berghain, and they aren’t dicks about it there, but in a crappy East London industrial estate? Nah

That’s not for me I’m afraid. Not dropping 40 squids on a ticket to be told that I don’t “look” right. It’s part of the whole experience at Berghain, and they aren’t dicks about it there, but in a crappy East London industrial estate? Nah
Definitely not mate, having a ticket for there is absolutely no guarantee entry at all its shady as at least Berghain is take your chance on the door no money exchanged before hand.. not what the culture is about! Great club, personally for me nearest thing to Amnesia the UK has but its completely let down

I'm just looking forward to getting back up to subclub.. in need of a knees up at subbie now

tulum authorities apparently reversing and prohibiting parties now during the pandemic. just seen on some FB post so not sure how reliable this info is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back