Clubs officially opening after the COVID19 pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone go to the Drumsheds opening at the weekend? The back video screen looks very impressive, but the main room strikes me as being very wide, the complete opposite to Printworks.
Heading there this Saturday for Gorgon City. The location is terrible 😂

Heading there this Saturday for Gorgon City. The location is terrible 😂
The sold out Bicep one we’re going to finishes at 3am. Christ knows what getting anywhere afterwards is going to be like. At least yours is an 11pm(?) finish!

The sold out Bicep one we’re going to finishes at 3am. Christ knows what getting anywhere afterwards is going to be like. At least yours is an 11pm(?) finish!
Yeah, it looks like there are only 2 pubs within a half an hour walk. Ubers will be mental and it seems to be an hour and a half from anywhere you’re coming from in London 😂. Tottenham is probably one of the worst areas to be stuck in in the middle of the night too isn’t it? 🥴

The venue is f***ing huge! Location is terrible, really liked the venue, bars always empty, but it's heavily let down by the toilets, which themselves are very clean for portaloos. The main room (15k capacity) is on a different floor to the toilets, so you can imagine the walk.. That's before you find out that it's one way, so you have to go down one way and then circle back to do a full lap to return. It feels like you're going out the back behind the scenes going down, back stairways, having to go outside and then back in again to go up :rolleyes:.

However take those annoyances out and it was a very good venue, lots of space and a great day 👍

The venue is f***ing huge! Location is terrible, really liked the venue, bars always empty, but it's heavily let down by the toilets, which themselves are very clean for portaloos. The main room (15k capacity) is on a different floor to the toilets, so you can imagine the walk.. That's before you find out that it's one way, so you have to go down one way and then circle back to do a full lap to return. It feels like you're going out the back behind the scenes going down, back stairways, having to go outside and then back in again to go up :rolleyes:.

However take those annoyances out and it was a very good venue, lots of space and a great day 👍
Similar to Printworks on the toilet side then- main rooms were upstairs, facilities downstairs. How much was a beer?

Similar to Printworks on the toilet side then- main rooms were upstairs, facilities downstairs. How much was a beer?
It was literally a 20 minute round journey 🤢.

I think they were just above £6 for a can, but I didn’t actually look properly to be honest.

It was literally a 20 minute round journey 🤢.

I think they were just above £6 for a can, but I didn’t actually look properly to be honest.
Blimey. Will take an empty bottle a la Glastonbury then. Or, I do keep getting adverts for Tena Men come up on the TV....

Maybe this should be renamed ‘general musings’ - but interesting to note a few big venues attracted poor reviews this weekend

Seemingly Fuse @ WHP emptied out fairly early (I don’t think Fuse sound really works in big venues)

And Circus in Liverpool (slightly odd line up - East End Dubs, Floorplan, Sven Vath) looked very quiet and pretty empty by the time Sven came on.

Equally Drumsheds in London seems to be getting great reviews for a large venue

Last edited:
Maybe this should be renamed ‘general musings’ - but interesting to note a few big venues attracted poor reviews this weekend

Seemingly Fuse @ WHP emptied out fairly early (I don’t think Fuse sound really works in big venues)

And Circus in Liverpool (slightly odd line up - East End Dubs, Floorplan, Sven Vath) looked very quiet and pretty empty by the time Sven came on.

Equally Drumsheds in London seems to be getting great reviews for a large venue
I cannot tell you how much I’m looking forward to Hydra with Bicep at Drumsheds in December.

As soon as I see the word Covid I get chills! I think we might need to close this thread and open a new one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back