Closings 2016

Epiiiiiic. Book flights a few weeks ago for myself and a mate, just about to book the accommodation then he bails out. :mad: :spank:

Another friend of mine may replace him but more than likely another 'talker'. F*ck it's annoying!

I'm in the process of looking for single room occupancy in the PDB/Ibiza Town area ... any input on budget accom would be much appreciated.

Going alone doesn't bother me one bit - just not keen on rinsing too much $$$ to make it happen!

Another friend of mine may replace him but more than likely another 'talker'. F*ck it's annoying!

I'm in the process of looking for single room occupancy in the PDB/Ibiza Town area ... any input on budget accom would be much appreciated.

Going alone doesn't bother me one bit - just not keen on rinsing too much $$$ to make it happen!

See if a fellow member has got a spare couch ;)
We recently changed a friends room from 2 people to 3 at no extra cost

amnesia closing party line up is just out. also, now it's official, there will be a big after hours at cova santa afterwards, right after amnesia shuts. I think amnesia will be open until 12 noon, not longer (but still nice to get the daytime hours!), then everyone is off to cova santa.

he was part of the rumour yeah, but there were others that haven't turned into a fact (for now)

What do you make of the lineup Stivi?

I can't help but think the Amnesia opening and closing this year have lacked the quality of previous years.

I can't help but think the Amnesia opening and closing this year have lacked the quality of previous years.

well, a few of the big guns that used to play in previous years just can't play the closing because they're contractually bound (plex, dice...just to name a few). then others that might have been on the wishlist play ushuaïa or space closing and that's it really. but I understand your point about it maybe not being the biggest amnesia closing line up ever. still, apollonia and villalobos, paco for something harder...it's definitely not a bad one. and who knows whether there's some late additions...still think a few other artists should pop up at either this party OR at space closing.

I notice Music On have changed their Facebook event to include an afters at Cova Santa.

Will Music On finish at the usual time of 7 or will it be allowed go to on later for the closing? What time is Cova Santa likely to start?

I'm really hoping this isn't one of those 5PM "carry ons"

to the above - I guess we'll only know then really. cova santa start time might be announced earlier, but the amnesia closing time pretty certainly not

Back