Closings 2016

corrected this for you.

agree, normally the closing afters are pretty much open to everyone. intrigued to find out where they'll do them this year...not sure about cova santa myself, but I might be wrong.

Of course... Destino! Thanks Stivi.

I'm not too bothered about playing the guessing game with this one. If there is one person you can always rely on to pull a serious after hours out of the bag it's Papa Sven, and for the closing its always a big one :D

Finally confirmed and booked our flights. Arrive Oct 2nd - Depart Oct 8th.

These new closing times have got me thinking maybe this years Cocoon afters will be a 7/8am - 7/8pm affair if Amnesia HAVE to play by the rules ALL season.

Would be ideal for us, can leave DC10 - head back to shower, crack open a beer or 2 on the balcony then cruise straight to the afters!

Flying out on Thursday 29th in the evening and flying home late on Tuesday 4th October.

Would of liked to have done Afterlife closing that night, but given the other parties on across the time were there, it's highly likely we will opt for an early night to rest up. My schedule at the moment is planned as follows

Friday 30th - Music on closing
Saturday 1st - Ushuaia closing {pending confirmation}
Sunday 2nd - Space Closing
Monday 3rd - Cocoon Closing
Tuesday 4th - Cocoon Afters

Ambitious to say the least, but there are too many good parties to miss. Will just have to suffer for a while when I get home :D
Those are my exact dates, doing music on and space closing, i know i wont be able to do anything else, i havent got the stamina these days ha

I only land at midnight on the Friday, I cant imagine a busy Music On will be my cup of tea so may just pop to a bar for a few drinks.
Most people have suggested take it easy on Saturday, so unless the Ushuaia lineup is full of personal must sees i wont be going.
I think Cocoon will be a definite then need to decide on something for Tuesday night.

a news just drop on my feed sept 30 will be BMI closing , best ibz experience :cool: , i ll drop OCB Closing :cool:, paradise closing too as 1rst plan was package float the boat & paradide dc10

yes if u buy it online but in ibz it raise from 60 to 70 & 80€...i buy mine 70€..last music on on aug 19 price was 80€ everywhere...
i wont go to Music on closing NO WAY :lol: to spread any € for it :D..Aftermusic on at cova Santa, yes iml in iwll pick wristbands in them ornins at amnesia asking people leaving the club that wont go :cool:

Get there weds 28th leave Friday 7th.

Most likely doing Paradise closing as I've never been to this night plus love the lineup

Then probably music on, Space.. rest depends on how Space goes!

yes if u buy it online but in ibz it raise from 60 to 70 & 80€...i buy mine 70€..last music on on aug 19 price was 80€ everywhere...
i wont go to Music on closing NO WAY :lol: to spread any € for it :D..Aftermusic on at cova Santa, yes iml in iwll pick wristbands in them ornins at amnesia asking people leaving the club that wont go :cool:
Yes in august price is always more, will go back down in sept i reckon

just heard some pretty cool rumours about amnesia closing line up etc :)

we'll be able to spill these beans soon don't worry.

just heard some pretty cool rumours about amnesia closing line up etc :)

we'll be able to spill these beans soon don't worry.

ok I can't reveal the line up yet for amnesia closing, but I think this detail is good to go now: amnesia will be open until midday (that's the plan and I think they should get the permit for it after having played by the rules all summer) and then there's afters...a pretty public one. so...if you're up for it, it's gonna be a long session. more on this soon... :)

champagne, first ticket buy on line through Spotlight..(wanted to test my paypal account after the replacement of my card forgot in renting car ,such thieves as if they were trustful i should have my papers/money back :mad: & the spotlight process )
Amnesia is planned after Paris by night from 7.00 am to midday including a breakfast in ibz town b4 :cool:(or one in car with food Coffee bought from bakery day b4) unless mates at amnesia sending info givin me will to go sooner ...
After so many parties in 2016, a change gonna come for 17
:arrow:No more parties for ibz 17..retirement time :lol:

Back