Closings 2016

Evolution

So, first time doing some of the closing parties for me this year. My main reason is to attend the Space closing fiesta on the Sunday but wanted to know peoples thoughts on what they plan on doing around the Sunday.

Im there from Friday 30.09 - Wednesday 05.10, potential for 5 nights out but i wont be doing that for sure.

Are you there for a few days around Space closing and what are your plans....:)

Looking to book a little jaunt out there for similar dates myself later this week.

Hoping to get there for the 1st or 2nd but waiting on some work details before i can book. Plan on being @ DC10 & Cocoon afters on the tuesday for sure.

Can anyone recommend any good budget accom in PDB? - prices are heaps more than last year it seems!

I'm arriving Monday 26th September, leaving Friday 7th October. Only planning 3, maybe 4, club nights and spacing them out so I can enjoy other things Ibiza has to offer without feeling like a zombie all holiday. Tickets bought so far for Space Closing on 2nd, and Sankeys Closing Week Party on 4th. Still trying to decide somewhere for 1st week between Tuesday - Friday. Dance 88/89 Closing on the 28th is one I'm thinking about.

Sunday before space will be on playa den bossa beach. That might be bora bora, jet or somewhere a bit less packed. We want to go for sushi somewhere before getting ready to go space. Anyone know of a good sushi place in PDB?

Also there for Space Closing with my girlfriend, we get there on Saturday night.

We're doing that and Cocoon on the Monday. We're there till the 6th so may do Hyte closing, depending on how we feel but definitely be up for a few bevs. I think Stivi is planning a spotlight meet in Space :cool:

Flying out on Thursday 29th in the evening and flying home late on Tuesday 4th October.

Would of liked to have done Afterlife closing that night, but given the other parties on across the time were there, it's highly likely we will opt for an early night to rest up. My schedule at the moment is planned as follows

Friday 30th - Music on closing
Saturday 1st - Ushuaia closing {pending confirmation}
Sunday 2nd - Space Closing
Monday 3rd - Cocoon Closing
Tuesday 4th - Cocoon Afters

Ambitious to say the least, but there are too many good parties to miss. Will just have to suffer for a while when I get home :D

I'll do space of course and cocoon (+afters) but before and after that I'll take it very easy (not least because I will already have done lots of promoter closing parties before that). I think my schedule for the last two weeks of the season might look something like that:

thu 29th sep - afterlife closing (got a fantastic line up that one)
then rest up, eat, relax, prepare mentally for...
sun 2nd oct - space closing
mon 3rd oct - space closing until it's done then off to cocoon closing (hopefully there's time for a few hours of sleep between the two!)
tues 4th oct - cocoon closing afters
then rest up, eat, relax...and prepare for the last big blow:
sat 8th oct (more like 9th oct though) - amnesia closing
sun 9th oct - solomun+1 closing
mon 10th oct - dc10 closing

If loads are doing Cocoon afters that could be a good time to meet a few people, i want to do Cocoon myself but that will be decided on the day but defo fancy the afters depending on its location and being able to attend. Might end up in Sankeys on tuesday the 4th for a no frills night with it being my last night

As far as I am aware the Cocoon closing afters has been a very public affair for a few years now, with two Cova Santa's and Benimussa Park.

I can't think of any reason it wouldn't be similar this year. Fingers crossed anyway - I've been waiting years to finally do Cocoon closing and afters!

As far as I am aware the Cocoon closing afters has been a very public affair for a few years now, with two Destino's and Benimussa Park.

I can't think of any reason it wouldn't be similar this year. Fingers crossed anyway - I've been waiting years to finally do Cocoon closing and afters!

corrected this for you.

agree, normally the closing afters are pretty much open to everyone. intrigued to find out where they'll do them this year...not sure about cova santa myself, but I might be wrong.

All the signs are there for a good one! Here's hoping the weather isn't anywhere near as bad as last year!

Amen to that, had shite weather for most of holiday last year. Seemed to be sunny when we were rough in bed and wet and cloudy when we wanted to sit round the pool :(

So, first time doing some of the closing parties for me this year. My main reason is to attend the Space closing fiesta on the Sunday but wanted to know peoples thoughts on what they plan on doing around the Sunday.
Hey matey, I will be there from Thurs 20th sept-thurs 6th Oct, staying in San an, flying out solo but meeting up with a few soloists when I get there, were all going to space closing x
Im there from Friday 30.09 - Wednesday 05.10, potential for 5 nights out but i wont be doing that for sure.

Are you there for a few days around Space closing and what are your plans....:)

corrected this for you.

agree, normally the closing afters are pretty much open to everyone. intrigued to find out where they'll do them this year...not sure about cova santa myself, but I might be wrong.

You got any preference on where youd like it to be Stivi? I wouldnt mind it being Benimussa myself

Amen to that, had shite weather for most of holiday last year. Seemed to be sunny when we were rough in bed and wet and cloudy when we wanted to sit round the pool :(

Nightmare wasn't it!

Best day we had was our last day (the thursday) we had just done underground for tini & the gang and hyte closing till nearly 11am then got back and thought no way are we sleeping through this blue sky day (a rare sight all trip) so decided to just stay up knowing an early night was needed for the early flight friday. Best decision we made - was a scorcher!

Back