Clockwork Orange 2021

sorry to be a party pooper but I wouldn't put too high hopes on the 'amnesia no roof terrace' detail.

that said I obviously hope the event can go ahead in october!

i think they are just trying to allude to the fact that the terrace lets in daylight...not having a roof is something different entirely :) and not at all realistic

sorry to be a party pooper but I wouldn't put too high hopes on the 'amnesia no roof terrace' detail.

that said I obviously hope the event can go ahead in october!
Surprised when I was told, must be getting discussed if it’s an option!

It would be a costly job to remove then reinstall for next year..

Its a nice dream but reality let’s say very slim

Surprised when I was told, must be getting discussed if it’s an option!

It would be a costly job to remove then reinstall for next year..

Its a nice dream but reality let’s say very slim
Interesting...they may do more outside bits they have the big car park area-smoking area that can be used maybe

It will probably be worth the cost of removing then finally replacing the roof if they can get enough events in there.

That will be pretty special if they do!

It will probably be worth the cost of removing then finally replacing the roof if they can get enough events in there.

That will be pretty special if they do!

when I spoke to amnesia the other day they didn't seem to share that sentiment. a different option/solution is much more likely and feasible.

so either I didn't get the last memo or danny clockwork didn't get it or he's telling that different solution thing a little 'differently' ;)

either way, if they can do a decent clockwork event here at the end of the summer, that would be fantastic for everyone involved.

when I spoke to amnesia the other day they didn't seem to share that sentiment. a different option/solution is much more likely and feasible.

so either I didn't get the last memo or danny clockwork didn't get it or he's telling that different solution thing a little 'differently' ;)

either way, if they can do a decent clockwork event here at the end of the summer, that would be fantastic for everyone involved.
1615303391746.png

was there that day. Great party. remember a load of us ended up off our nut with a load of arl dolls in the arl mans pub over the road after it. They were thoroughly entertained with the state of us. Afters in the baltic triangle was messy too!
Great day. I was one of the unfortunate ones who ended up without a poncho or bin bag.

Source FB

1st 2nd 3rd of October confirmed dates for Ibiza 2021. WE Will announce all details next few weeks, all obviously according to the dreaded Virus.

End of summer, days of beautiful warmth and cooler nights.

So far

Amnesia friday
Cova Santa Saturday

Both confirmed so far.

Stay tuned for beauty and magic.

Positivity will win the day.

Source FB

1st 2nd 3rd of October confirmed dates for Ibiza 2021. WE Will announce all details next few weeks, all obviously according to the dreaded Virus.

End of summer, days of beautiful warmth and cooler nights.

So far

Amnesia friday
Cova Santa Saturday

Both confirmed so far.

Stay tuned for beauty and magic.

Positivity will win the day.
Booked 10 minutes ago ☀️🍹🕺

Back