Clockwork Orange 2021

Hadn't noticed Es Paradis had been dropped. They should def funnel the Orange Army into the Rabbit Hole in that case! ?

[Bet lots of the smaller names don't even get a fee, just do the gig in exchange for a flight and hotel - and I'm sure they're very happy with that arrangement
[/QUOTE]

Your correct, but they don’t get their flight or hotel either . They do it to have the opportunity to play at CW and to have their name on the flyer .....utter madness

[Bet lots of the smaller names don't even get a fee, just do the gig in exchange for a flight and hotel - and I'm sure they're very happy with that arrangement

Your correct, but they don’t get their flight or hotel either . They do it to have the opportunity to play at CW and to have their name on the flyer .....utter madness
[/QUOTE]
Never knew or thought that would happen

Never knew or thought that would happen
[/QUOTE]
It is worse than that at some clubs (not necessarily CO). Dj has to pay own travel and accommodation costs, is not paid for the set and has to sell X number of tickets in order to play. If the DJ doesn’t sell them they have to pay for them. This is a common thing in the UK and has been for a long time.

I met Lisa Loud a couple of times in London a few years back and she was hilarious. Out of nowhere she sneaked into the club Cable through some hole in a fence at the back in a fur coat clutching an award she'd be given. Totally leathered "eeeeeeeeeeeeeere I'm Lisa Louuuuuud. Acid 'ouuuuuse. Let's be 'avin ya". I remember casually mentioning some tune and she just went "don't go trainspottery on me. fack off" :lol: She has that same intense stare as John Lydon.

That line up’s all right, but probably not as strong as previous years. A lot of the final third of that poster are hardly household names as well. Think they could do a bit better. Plus a few more female djs wouldn’t be a bad idea. I’m sure it will still be excellent though.

was going to post the facebook page but didn’t know if it it broke the forums rules regarding charity/donations ?

A very sad story this ?

touching with the generosity of donations and kindness of people to get joe some equipment to help him walk again & hopefully get him to ibiza for clockwork & to walk in the sea ?

Last edited:
Seb Fontaine to Todd Terry, To Norman Jay to Stanton Warriors, to THE Block And P, to many many John Kelly, jeremy healy Graeme park More. and on and on...
Clockwork at Benimussa Park. Clockstock Ibiza. 10th July 2020.

Good line up, will be good to see John Kelly & Norman Jay again & off course G Park ?

as expected

Orange Army 2020 News Update
We have with great optimism and positivity held on for as long as we could in the faintest hope that we could all party this year across Brighton,at Clockstock UK (Chelmsford City Racecourse), Ibiza (Boat Parties, Clockstock at Benimussa Park, Double shhh on the beach, Amnesia and Sunset Ashram) and Amsterdam (TBC) but unfortunately this will not be the case due to the obvious global pandemic we are all facing together.
So, for the last few weeks we have been paying back the monies and conversing with ALL the varying ticket sellers to fully automate YOUR payments where possible for YOU to receive refunds or transfer tickets over to the new 2021 dates (if YOU wish)

NEW 2021 DATES:
Clockstock UK June 19th 2021
Ibiza 2021 (15th - 19th of July 2021

This will be your choice to receive refunds or transfer to next year’s NEW date.

Ibiza 2020
Again, this will be your choice to receive refunds or transfer to next year’s NEW date.

Back