Clockwork Orange 2019

Was talking to some peeps at the hotel who also went. They said where stuck in massive taxi queue and then they announced the last taxi had turned up! The free buses had gone so peeps had to walk into san an for a taxi ?

Surely the taxis would keep coming if there was a demand for them??
Apparently not. Spoke to another couple from my hotel who where stuck in the queue after the announcement. Only illegal taxis where available, which they used to get back to pdb. ?‍♂️

Maybe where better/longer fairs somewhere else? I dunno but seemed strange. Could have at least told people about the taxi app. Although good luck downloading it there with the crap signal lol!

Ahh I really wish I had of booked for clockwork.
Need to do it next year
So am I,quiet gutted to miss it,I just spot an Italian mate on Danny Rampling's video ,bald guy ,shades white tshirt on left on this video...
Along 1rst mn of this video ,Maestro DJ Alfredo doing checksound with darbuka rythms/rolls ?

Apparently not. Spoke to another couple from my hotel who where stuck in the queue after the announcement. Only illegal taxis where available, which they used to get back to pdb. ?‍♂️

Maybe where better/longer fairs somewhere else? I dunno but seemed strange. Could have at least told people about the taxi app. Although good luck downloading it there with the crap signal lol!
There isn’t enough taxis in Ibiza in the summer. Do the taxi union still threaten to strike every time there’s talk of more licenses?

Back