Claudia winkelman

Seriously??!!

claudia-winkleman-pic-getty-118104223.jpg

She hasn’t aged won't age well.... :eek:

i dont really remember anything much..... she certainly didnt stand out in any way at all. she was pretty clever in the top set for most subjects though..

i think she went on to cambridge university after school.

she didnt participate in the end of term drink up where we smuggled wine and vodka in and got hammered at lunchtime - which resulted in two girls vomiting all over their desks in geography though :) i remember her as being a bit of a goody two shoes :)

i dont really remember anything much..... she certainly didnt stand out in any way at all. she was pretty clever in the top set for most subjects though..

i think she went on to cambridge university after school.

she didnt participate in the end of term drink up where we smuggled wine and vodka in and got hammered at lunchtime - which resulted in two girls vomiting all over their desks in geography though :) i remember her as being a bit of a goody two shoes :)

At the end of the day....The Geeks Win

not a great picture to be fair, used to think she was fit but reckon she's past her best now!!

and if you want to know what she will look like in 10 years time.........

eve_pollard_5258130.jpg

So much misdirected self loathing on this forum!

She's bloody gorgeous!

What are you supposed to do when you hit your late 30s? Die and become invisible? :eek:

Sorry dude, but I disagree. She's average at best IMHO

But then it's all about opinions, and if we all had the same one, there would be a long queue outside Sienna Miller's House.

;)

Average?

:lol:

So she's not been accepted into your harem of luscious ladies that are no doubt screaming to get through your front door. :rolleyes:

Back