Claudia winkelman

Sexy AND trendy (the only person I've seen pull off those low boot hell things loads of women are wearing) and read interviews where she comes across as a good egg.

I'd happily smash her back doors in all day long.

If only to get the inside on Strictly.

Not too handy in the kitchen apparently though.

No wonder so many women are on ridiculous diets and riddled with insecurities! :eek:

The bloody media has set the bar unnaturally high.

...and behind closed doors you're all doing munters anyway. :lol:

I'm with Jammy on this one. She looks as if she'd fall apart after a good shake.

(Dan X beware when you're knocking her back doors in, her lintels look a bit cracked)

puppets-terrahawks-290x400.jpg

At last some other people who know who Zelda is :D

jjinit said:
laugh it up ladyboy, your doing fcucking blokes!!
True but, to be fair, his bloke is pretty cute! (disclaimer: that's not reciprocation for the kind words about Irina!)

Is that a controversial subject in your vanilla world? :eek:

chill man, dont lose your tampon!!

not at all, each to their own, was merely pointing out that contrary to your assumptions, we are not all doing munters and it would take a munter of widdecombeesque proportions before I would even consider slinging my porksword up some blokes hershey highway!! no matter how attractive they may be to our resident bi-curious black guy!!

Pipe down over there, old man! No one said anything about being bi-curious! I just have two working eyeballs. :lol:

well.....you did say i was punching above my weight...which suggests you have an eye for the fairer sex, but you clearly have issues knowing a hot guy when you see one :lol:

Back