Claudia winkelman

Robder;1306841 What are you supposed to do when you hit your late 30s? Die and become invisible? 8O[/QUOTE said:
Actually the fab thing about going over 40 is you just don't give a toss anymore about what other people think and you really come into your own (well, that's how I feel anyway - it does seem to be tough getting older for some ladies...)

.... we are not all doing munters and it would take a munter of widdecombeesque proportions before I would even consider slinging my porksword up some blokes hershey highway!! no matter how attractive they may be to our resident bi-curious black guy!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Is John Bi-black then :lol: :lol:

Pipe down over there, old man! No one said anything about being bi-curious! I just have two working eyeballs. :lol:

:lol: I think its called metrosexual Johnny. Apparently i'm one also. Did I not hug or kiss you in Ibiza then :confused: ;)

.....but you clearly have issues knowing a hot guy when you see one :lol:

See above ;)

chill man, dont lose your tampon!!

not at all, each to their own, was merely pointing out that contrary to your assumptions, we are not all doing munters and it would take a munter of widdecombeesque proportions before I would even consider slinging my porksword up some blokes hershey highway!! no matter how attractive they may be to our resident bi-curious black guy!!

I'm actually calmer than a calm thing.

Why the need for the disclaimer?

I could give two $hits about where you want to put your porksword! Even less about uncovering everyone's sexuality like it's some hot potato.

...it's not. ;)

I'm with Jammy on this one. She looks as if she'd fall apart after a good shake.

(Dan X beware when you're knocking her back doors in, her lintels look a bit cracked)

I see the supermodel brigade are logged in again. I would quite happily lick her bum hole until i'm blue in the face. Can't go wrong with the older ladys;)

pmsl at

robder for the munters comment

jj for being jj (and for this gem.....)

morbs for being "resident bi-curious black guy"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Found old school pic of Ms Winkleman ...
mmeyyw.jpg

2nd from left is hot, too :)

ps:
btw ... who are "winkleman" and "guirado" ????????????

If Crinkleman is the one in between the two in white then I spot a bit of adams apple there. Crossing the legs to hide a pair of king edwards?

Hmmmmmmm...

mmeyyw.jpg

2nd from left is hot, too :)

ps:
btw ... who are "winkleman" and "guirado" ????????????

Back