> Circoloco NYD @ DC10 2022

Forgot to add chloe caillet and tsha were also really good

Butch was sick so he didn't play

I missed jimi jules

Still on a high from ibiza and dc10🙂🙂

But a comedown...why oh why did I not take today off work!🤐

Either covid got me or got the flu...LT test negative for now

Runny nose, bit of shivers, fever,

I always get cold after ibiza, part of it not wearing much, eating shit and other stuff

I hope I haven't got covid but I wouldn't be surprised if I do...hope I don't get any worse😪

I was absolutely smashed and security dude told me to put my face mask on, I had to try and find it in my bag, drink in hand, jacket in hand, dropped my coat 3 times, people looking so embarrassing...hahha finally put it on and he disappeared
Didn’t you manage to check your coat in the clock room?

Covid free! Lateral flow negative!

Luckily and so grateful only had flu symptoms for two days, bit of a headache, cough, fever and chills then started to get better, by last weekend felt normal again

Booked into get my booster jab for end of the month

It was all so worth it! Want go back to dc10 tomorrow!
Good that you're back in business and had mild symptoms.
Had Covid too after NYD Madrid. Not strange with Omicron in a club with 12000 people. But went through it just fine, no big deal.
Definitely worth it, I feel ya haha.

So you can get the booster even though you were infected?
Here in the Netherlands we are not allowed to get our booster after a positive test for 3 months.

Had Covid too after NYD Madrid. Not strange with Omicron in a club with 12000 people. But went through it just fine, no big deal.

Here in the Netherlands we are not allowed to get our booster after a positive test for 3 months.
28 days here in the Englandlands (maybe in the whole UK, not sure on this one) SOURCE

Good u had mild symptoms...yeh i knew I would get covid NYD, inevitable

According to stuff I have read on booster one month after covid ok, good point though I will check it to see how long to wait

Back