> Circoloco NYD @ DC10 2022

Gosh it looks sold out !
I was waiting to be sure that I could go to ibiza before buying these tickets :(

Any extra info on how to enter anyone, I am glutted actually

Gosh it looks sold out !
I was waiting to be sure that I could go to ibiza before buying these tickets :(

Any extra info on how to enter anyone, I am glutted actually

just because there aren't any tix available in presale doesn't mean it's sold out. circoloco always only had a relatively small amount of presale tickets on sale. you will be able to buy tickets on the door, just go early

Actually I was on the waiting list on the dice app and tonight they were ticket available (WHAT a surprise haha)

Feel a marketing trap a bit :)_|

Anyway it looks like the trip is confirmed for this NYE,
Dam 5 days without kids, it never happen in 6 years with my gf.

If you are there stivi (or any ibiza spotlight forum I will come and say hi)
We are soooo excited for these few days !

Last edited:
Actually I was on the waiting list on the dice app and tonight they were ticket available (WHAT a surprise haha)

Feel a marketing trap a bit :)_|

Anyway it looks like the trip is confirmed for this NYE,
Dam 5 days without kids, it never happen in 6 years with my gf.

If you are there stove (or any ibiza spotlight forum I will come and say hi)
We are soooo excited for these few days !
Me too see u there!

DC10 has placed an ad on Cadena Ser (maybe on other radio stations too?) which says that the use of the mask will be mandatory at every moment and that the covid certificate will be needed to enter. Also, right of admission reserved :!:

Hopefully they will put stickers on phones so can't put pics and vids on social media, I think that's easier to enforce than wearing face masks all night.

By the time the security tell someone to put their face mask on there will be another few people that have taken it off

pretty sure the government sends someone to check about masks inside. with only the one party going on it'll be really easy for them. so better behave, or they'll shut dc10 for a summer month or two, they mean business this time :/

pretty sure the government sends someone to check about masks inside. with only the one party going on it'll be really easy for them. so better behave, or they'll shut dc10 for a summer month or two, they mean business this time :/
Yes that's true! They may even shut the party down on the night if people don't behave....going to be hard to be in face mask all night....Oh well

Last party before hibernation!

Back