> Circoloco NYD @ DC10 2022

Really good night! Got there at 21:30 was a bit worried as thought thre would be a queue but got it super easy

No face masks in the club only toilet and bar, and entering a room i thought they would be really strict on this

I was absolutely smashed and security dude told me to put my face mask on, I had to try and find it in my bag, drink in hand, jacket in hand, dropped my coat 3 times, people looking so embarrassing...hahha finally put it on and he disappeared

Wasn't rammed but was very busy had room to move

Adam beyer really good he ended up taking the slot before 3 till close in the end

Adriatique didn't love them yesterday, heard them play better, they were playing the same song for a bit too long

Toilets were crazy, women's toilets very small queue, sometimes went in straight away, mens...was weird, the queue was always all the way down from by the bar to the toilet

Taxi was horrible waited 2 hours!

Glad I went music really good

Doesn't help get the clubs back full open to be honest, with this and BCM the other day the Government may now say it's impossible to hold events with restrictions.

It's really hard to for any club to get people to wear face masks in the club, there is not enough security staff to make people put it back on if they take it off

That and people smashed, hard to breathe when dancing etc with a face mask on

Now I will wait too see if I have got the bloody covid

It's really hard to for any club to get people to wear face masks in the club, there is not enough security staff to make people put it back on if they take it off

That and people smashed, hard to breathe when dancing etc with a face mask on

I do agree, not blaming any of you. I dont think restrictions work for clubbing, particularly face masks for the reasons you've said.

Doesn't help get the clubs back full open to be honest, with this and BCM the other day the Government may now say it's impossible to hold events with restrictions.
To be honest if they are really saying that clubs are only safe when people wear masks 100% then they may as well not bother them as it’s an unenforceable policy

So glad to hear it :D👍

The past two years or so I think I’ve always noticed your posts about really wanting to get out and have a good dance to some melodic techno in Ibiza lol 😅

I’ve got high hopes for 2022 for getting back to Ibiza too 😃

Bloody missed the place 😟
Lol...I know I was desperate

Still haven't really had my melodic amazing techno but had some good techno nights

I expected more from adriatique

I know whenever I am there just feels like home...

Fingers crossed you get there for 2022🥰

Back