Circoloco Closing 2018

Fowlesy

Hi,

I’ve got my tickets to Circoloco Closing and I’m mega excited but I’m concerned that if I don’t turn up at the right time I could be stuck in a que for like 3 hours just trying to gain entry.

Can anyone who has been before advise me on a sensible time to arrive?

Thanks in advance

Pre-sale gets priority, and the queue moves quicker than those paying on the door. I'd still arrive early to experience the Garden proper though

Pre-sale gets priority, and the queue moves quicker than those paying on the door. I'd still arrive early to experience the Garden proper though

Thanks.. But when you say early, what time do you mean? It opens at 4:00pm but we are looking at 8:00pm.

What time would you recommend?

Thanks.. But when you say early, what time do you mean? It opens at 4:00pm but we are looking at 8:00pm.

What time would you recommend?

Only opening at 6 now I think. Yes, arrive before 8. "Bed in" before it starts getting really silly.

Oh yes. It's probably going to be the busiest night of the season!

On a side note though, I really think Music On will be okay with 10,000 cap and also elrow and Black Coffee on at the same time. Will certainly be interesting to compare it to the Coxy Resistance dates.

Going to Black Coffee Closing too but that is one hell of a big club and I know that it won’t be packed!

Agree 100 percent, always have a good time in the garden early doors. Love seeing the crowd building up, before you know it it’s rammo.

6pm to 7h30 am?
See u there :D
psOnly one girl from spotlight was at end of Paradise Closing..othercwere done 3h00 am:eek:
at 3h30 they allow people to get out with uv stamp instead of 2h0am..
Hope it will be sooner..

Ok 6:00pm it is!!

This is going to be a long marathon but I know that I have the energy for it!!

FallenangelGparsons what is that about the UV Stamp? Can you leave and come back???

yes..as long u dont forget to ask the uv stamp.at 3h30 last time along Paradise closing
u r all invited for water n can vidal hierbas shot..
f***ing long marathon I had to eat at 2h00am. coffee time too.
u have to ask the time around
midnight..years ago it was 2h00am 2h30am..

If I was going I would plan to arrive around 5ish and totally enjoy the garden. I would completely right off the rooms if you like to dance

Back