Circo Loco @ DC10 2024 - Reviews & Reports

Any Sven reviews?
Great set. The vibe in this garden, woow! Sven started with house, and while playing some rokkin techno later still threw some house curveballs. loved it! lots of his signature tracks this year, his own Esperanza edit, that Raxon monster 'it's like that', speed meditation by jimi jules and finishing as often with atlas / bicep. But probably the biggest reaction came when he played the original Its my life from Talk Talk again. This place became unglued!! The sceeenes..
Second standout set of Circoloco btw was Troxler. That guy and the terrace, maaan.

Went there with 1 Swiss mate
Sven set was better than the aug one I ve attended in Dc10
Only a few tunes I heard from his Paris set.
He always look at me n point his fingers when he spot me on dancefloor.
Went to see Acid Pauli,didn't know he played Techno ,I left as I have car emergency button pressed by mistake n it kept on calling..it stopped 40mn after driving
Sound was good at terrace at 11pm but too many people there...
Went to pikes hotel n too tired to get back Dc10 By 4am
Ps:since monday 13th ,I have Dc10 Free list except Opening/Closing💥☠️💥 n i m on sven dc10 IG reel (quiet cool after el diario de ibz 'ims dal vila)n french national broadcast 50mn inside TF1 Comment ibiza se reinvente elle, ims dalt vila footage)

Don't think I'll go next week...

Last edited:
Just come back from Circoloco as per usual was like sardines...Apollonia great as usual but...

Oh my DJ Seinfeld...where has this guy been?! Blew me away!! A proper next level house DJ isn't he, who's seen him?

Just come back from Circoloco as per usual was like sardines...Apollonia great as usual but...

Oh my DJ Seinfeld...where has this guy been?! Blew me away!! A proper next level house DJ isn't he, who's seen him?
Never seen him live but been a fan of his productions for years. His tunes are class

Finally getting around to writing something on last Monday (10 June).

Got into Circo about 21:30 with Adam Port in the garden. Probably the busiest I’ve ever seen the garden at that time (I never do Circo opening/closing). You literally had to push through to get to the bar on the right at 21:30!

I’ll say it upfront to get the negativity out the way, but Adam Port’s set just bored me. So many people there, and I’m really not sure many people were really into it, they just thought they had to be there as one of the Keinemusik guys was playing. The low point for me was the track below that reminded me of being a 7 year old and my teacher playing the flute as kids danced around a May Pole. Maybe adding a May Pole to the garden was what was needed / might have made it more interesting.

The dance around the May Pole track (from about 1:30mins in)

Went into the Terrace about 22:30 for the start of the Ben UFO. Kind of understood why they had him early, as the opposite of Adam Port, so top programming from Circo. Was playing his usual style but not quite so heavy. Captured the mood and Terrace was busy very early.

Terrace got really busy when garden closed, so went into Main Room and never really moved, and even that was more busy than usual IMO.

From 2300 to end of Ame’s set just after 04:00 I hardly moved.

Looked into the Terrace but it was one of those nights you struggled to even get on it. Anyma obviously attracted a certain crowd that had phones out in force for the 5 mins I saw. Maybe there had just been a drop and the phones were put away after?

Back to the Main Room which Nick described as “two fingers to the Terrace”, and summed it up quite well.

Did all of Pional’s set which I thought was brilliant. Much more on the Techno of things of old. Totally loved it.

DJ Tennis then took it to even higher level. On absolute top form for 2 hours and best set I think I’ve had from him.

Ame (DJ) started to take it a bit deeper, but in the end more rolling techno from him too, so in all 5 hours of absolute heaven between Pional, Tennis and Ame.

A few things I captured, but wasn’t on a Shazam hunt, music was too good.

Pional

DJ Tennis
A even more techno version of this towards end of set was a good moment

Looked into the Terrace but it was one of those nights you struggled to even get on it. Anyma obviously attracted a certain crowd that had phones out in force for the 5 mins I saw. Maybe there had just been a drop and the phones were put away after?
Did Anyma have any visuals going on as per usual? Curious to see how that would be without and the crowd response not having much to video on their bloody phones 😂

Finally getting around to writing something on last Monday (10 June).

Got into Circo about 21:30 with Adam Port in the garden. Probably the busiest I’ve ever seen the garden at that time (I never do Circo opening/closing). You literally had to push through to get to the bar on the right at 21:30!

I’ll say it upfront to get the negativity out the way, but Adam Port’s set just bored me. So many people there, and I’m really not sure many people were really into it, they just thought they had to be there as one of the Keinemusik guys was playing. The low point for me was the track below that reminded me of being a 7 year old and my teacher playing the flute as kids danced around a May Pole. Maybe adding a May Pole to the garden was what was needed / might have made it more interesting.

The dance around the May Pole track (from about 1:30mins in)

Went into the Terrace about 22:30 for the start of the Ben UFO. Kind of understood why they had him early, as the opposite of Adam Port, so top programming from Circo. Was playing his usual style but not quite so heavy. Captured the mood and Terrace was busy very early.

Terrace got really busy when garden closed, so went into Main Room and never really moved, and even that was more busy than usual IMO.

From 2300 to end of Ame’s set just after 04:00 I hardly moved.

Back to the Main Room which Nick described as “two fingers to the Terrace”, and summed it up quite well.

Did all of Pional’s set which I thought was brilliant. Much more on the Techno of things of old. Totally loved it.

DJ Tennis then took it to even higher level. On absolute top form for 2 hours and best set I think I’ve had from him.

Ame (DJ) started to take it a bit deeper, but in the end more rolling techno from him too, so in all 5 hours of absolute heaven between Pional, Tennis and Ame.

A few things I captured, but wasn’t on a Shazam hunt, music was too good.

Pional

DJ Tennis
A even more techno version of this towards end of set was a good moment
Excellent review - sounds like a decent night. I'm a big fan of just finding a spot and sticking to it for the night

Saw some vids of Anyma....never heard of him before....looked awful, just like upside down man but in the terrace...dj dancing more than the crowd, dancefloor barely moving even after the drop. A madness.....I know I am old now in clubbing years but hard to believe how much it has changed! Sorry I know I sound like a knob! Haha

Back