Circo Loco @ DC10 2022 - Reviews & Reports

My friends who have been to Ibiza this year for their events at DC-10, none of them being Cirocoloco. They have told me the sound has been reduced and it’s not worth going as that let the club down this year for them. I’m just wondering with circoloco being more of a locals event, is this the same with the sound or do they ramp it up a little bit more for that event? I want to go there but don’t want to waste my money being disappointed with the sound reduction.

Cheers.

I didn't really notice the sound reduction and I had an amazing night!

I would recommend to go

Agree. I’m not saying people are wrong, but I’m a complete sound-hound as many will be bored of me going on about it over last few years. Just never noticed any change at DC this season.

My friends who have been to Ibiza this year for their events at DC-10, none of them being Cirocoloco. They have told me the sound has been reduced and it’s not worth going as that let the club down this year for them. I’m just wondering with circoloco being more of a locals event, is this the same with the sound or do they ramp it up a little bit more for that event? I want to go there but don’t want to waste my money being disappointed with the sound reduction.

Cheers.
Was there last week and no sound issues at all!

Good night despite the bouncers on a power trip - one of the exits in the terrace is a fire door so when in the main room, walked out a fire door thinking it was a genuine exit like the terrace has, security pulled me back and smashed me across the face, scum. Formal complaints procedure for DC10?🥴

Good night despite the bouncers on a power trip - one of the exits in the terrace is a fire door so when in the main room, walked out a fire door thinking it was a genuine exit like the terrace has, security pulled me back and smashed me across the face, scum. Formal complaints procedure for DC10?🥴
Ugh that's disgusting!! The bouncers are awful in dc10

Hope you are ok

Any reports from this week?

yes! I ended up going pretty unexpectedly and spontaneously.

both musically and from a crowd point of view I have to say it was a pretty mediocre circoloco IMO. the good thing was that it wasn't packed. and we had a good time because we were a big group of friends that hadn't seen each other for a long time. but again, musically no one really did it for me this time.

was nice to see @metropolis again after all those years!!!

yes! I ended up going pretty unexpectedly and spontaneously.

both musically and from a crowd point of view I have to say it was a pretty mediocre circoloco IMO. the good thing was that it wasn't packed. and we had a good time because we were a big group of friends that hadn't seen each other for a long time. but again, musically no one really did it for me this time.

was nice to see @metropolis again after all those years!!!
Yeh my friend said the same musically not amazing and up and down depending on who played

Do they normally announce set times before the event? This coming Monday I'm keen to see 5 out of the 14 DJs but dont think I've got the minerals at my age to last 12 hours so hoping I can arrive at 11 and still catch most of them. It's Adriatique, KAS:ST, FJAAK, Butch and Gerd Janson I'm keen to see if that helps anyone take a guess on their set times?

Do they normally announce set times before the event? This coming Monday I'm keen to see 5 out of the 14 DJs but dont think I've got the minerals at my age to last 12 hours so hoping I can arrive at 11 and still catch most of them. It's Adriatique, KAS:ST, FJAAK, Butch and Gerd Janson I'm keen to see if that helps anyone take a guess on their set times?
Adriatique don't normally play early, not when I have been there anyway, these are set times when I went in August, they normally release set times on Instagram the day before or day off

Screenshot_20220921-211232_Messenger.jpg

Interesting to read all the comments on the volume. I mean personally I thought other years I've been it was a tad too loud at DC-10 so even if it was reduced a little I'd be happy!

Can't wait for my trip in a couple of weeks but I fear it will be a little busier than the normal in September with Solomun and Beyer playing.

I was there on the 12th September and although I think the volume may have been slightly turned down in comparison to previous visits it's not enough to take anything away from the night and without all the noise and discussion surrounding it prior to my trip i'm not sure I would have even noticed to be honest! Circoloco remains the best party in the world for me

Volume is definitely lower this summer but still decent levels, I may even prefer it to other years. Recondite, the romanian guys and the lady before, all great sets musically. Great vibe in main room although less crowded than anticipated. Then to the terrace for papa. The crowd and sven were up for it, stand-out set. Until one of the security hammerheads decided to throw one of us out for basically nothing. The guy was having the time of his life. Unfortunately the control creep was too drugged out, took it as aggression, and put him on the street without warning. When checking on the friend at the garden I had a little dip from sleep shortage and was put outside as well, again no warning or discussion. Saw a lot of people taken to the infirmiry for so-called overdoses while the heaviest drug abusers are pretending to take care of "security". Harassments and staff taking all sort of synthetics are a structural problem at dc-10 for a few years now. Was probably my last visit to dc-10.

Last edited:
So that was my first ever DC-10/Circoloco experience. Aesthetically I loved all the Red lights and lasers. But set times were bizarre with Fjaak on early at 11.30, their sound is way too hard for this time! The terrace was ridiculously full after midnight, even if the DJs we're playing the best set of all time, it wouldn't be we worth putting up with that level of crowdedness. Hopefully less crammed at Amnesia for Kevin & Perry!

So that was my first ever DC-10/Circoloco experience. Aesthetically I loved all the Red lights and lasers. But set times were bizarre with Fjaak on early at 11.30, their sound is way too hard for this time! The terrace was ridiculously full after midnight, even if the DJs we're playing the best set of all time, it wouldn't be we worth putting up with that level of crowdedness. Hopefully less crammed at Amnesia for Kevin & Perry!
That makes me happy i swerved for Harvey at Pikes and what a night it was... set times were weird at Circo, Gerd in main room...

Back