Circo Loco @ DC10 2022 - Reviews & Reports

didn't make it, but friends said gerd janson early on in the garden was very good and when I got home I could actually hear ben UFO closing the garden which sounded nice as well (depending on the wind direction the sound is so clear I can even ID the tracks from my terrace)

didn't make it, but friends said gerd janson early on in the garden was very good and when I got home I could actually hear ben UFO closing the garden which sounded nice as well (depending on the wind direction the sound is so clear I can even ID the tracks from my terrace)

Just don't start writing letters to the Diario De Ibiza newspaper complaining about the noise :)

Gerd Janson in the garden was superb, played a lot of 80s synthpop influenced house. Stayed in the techno room after that. HAAI was a revelation. She has so much energy, she's incredibly cool and played punishing groovy techno. Amelie was fantastic, I managed 30 minutes of Kobosil and had to go home as couldn't walk or see straight. The techno room had a wonderful vibe. It was busy but lots of space to throw shapes and the music was really hard and pounding. I over heard several very confused 'casuals' in the garden saying that they just couldn't handle it. For me it was pure distilled life force.

Last edited:
Gerd Janson in the garden was superb, played a lot of 80s electro influenced house. Stayed in the techno room after that. HAAI was a revelation. She has so much energy, she's incredibly cool and played punishing groovy techno. Amelie was fantastic, I managed 30 minutes of Kobosil and had to go home as couldn't walk or see straight. The techno room had a wonderful vibe. It was busy but lots of space to throw shapes and the music was really hard and pounding. I over heard several very confused 'casuals' in the garden saying that they just couldn't handle it. For me it was pure distilled life force.

Casuals cudnt handle the music? Too hard?

Looked good from socials, nice they have a mix of music some weeks

Amelie lens has so much energy I am exhausted just watching her,🤪 she would defo give me a run for my money! Maybe because she is young

Still got my passport, put it that way…

Motilium - what the hell…I wanted Imodium - learn to speak Spanish before going to a pharmacy!
Motilium is great for helping sort your hangover/the after effects of a big night regardless 😂 Used to be able to buy it over the counter here but they stopped selling it a few years ago.

Back