Circo Loco @ DC10 2022 - Reviews & Reports

looks like we’re off to DC10 fhis monday for the first time in a decade 😆 does it open at 4 or 6 these days?!

Mega night last night, Capriati in the garden finished at 11:35 pm. No idea why though, it was just starting to get rocking

Mega night last night, Capriati in the garden finished at 11:35 pm. No idea why though, it was just starting to get rocking

I wonder whether the volume was lower than in previous weeks, because it was the first time we couldn't hear the garden from home!
them closing the garden a little early might also be a sign of potential noise issues, not sure.

Slightly biased but last night was incredible. Been looking forward to seeing Rony Seikaly for a while and he set the tone perfectly. Adriatique & Innellea both had great sets also.

Someone was playing some real bastard techno in the main room for a while too. Wasn’t overly packed imo either. Terrace started to get more spacious around 5.30 and the party closed out just after 6.30 with a decent crowd.

Overall a thoroughly enjoyable party

Not a review but I stupidly bought an advance ticket for the wrong date… so if anyone is going on 18th July and would like a cheaper ticket then hit me up 😅

I wonder whether the volume was lower than in previous weeks, because it was the first time we couldn't hear the garden from home!
them closing the garden a little early might also be a sign of potential noise issues, not sure.
Could well be that, the volume in the garden seemed to go up and down a lot.

Slightly biased but last night was incredible. Been looking forward to seeing Rony Seikaly for a while and he set the tone perfectly. Adriatique & Innellea both had great sets also.

Someone was playing some real bastard techno in the main room for a while too. Wasn’t overly packed imo either. Terrace started to get more spacious around 5.30 and the party closed out just after 6.30 with a decent crowd.

Overall a thoroughly enjoyable party
Main room had decent bpm all night, and Anna closing took it up a notch. Krystal Klear was set of the night for me though, set the tone from early on.

Very good night - garden a massive good vibe as always. Keinemusik mega in the terrace - absolutely flew in which says it all. Very busy but planted ourselves at the back towards the bar and music made up for the lack of space. @stivi was also back there vibing, pleasure to meet you!

CL has changed a lot during last years and its soul is sold already 😀 but still one of the best night with huge quality on island imo. What u think ?

I said it last year, but Keinemusik should have gotten a residency at DC10. No offense to Bibi and Toppings, but that’s the party the people need.
I dont think keine crew would like a residency. Not their thing, maybe i am wrong but probably many major clubs offered them a weekly residency.

They are the best in the world right now with innervisions guys. If they want it they would get it.

Back