Circo Loco @ DC10 2022 - Reviews & Reports

OK, I promised a longer review so here goes. I did have Shazam on in background, but that’s on the other phone and I’m drinking cocktails at Amante right now.

Arrived about 21:45. As noted elsewhere the garden is not open for music right now. Not to bore you all again, but personally prefer just the two main rooms as gets the main party going earlier in my view.

Went into Main Room where LaLa was playing. Suitably busy I thought, and she was smashing it, though was a bit early for me as I was stoned cold sober at that stage.

Went onto the Terrace about 22:15 where Tania V was playing. Started quite well, though actually thought it got a bit boring towards the end of the set before Seth was on. Just got busier and busier up until Seth came on at 23:00 when it remained “perfectly busy”. Good crowd as always, maybe as less massive headliners this Monday so less spectators and all partakers. Felt more of a ‘September Crowd’. Seth played as solid as always, though some Beyoncé mix threw me a little but it kind of worked.

Never stayed for Skepta but by all accounts went down well. Anyone else catch the full set?

Moved to the Main Room for Adriatique which I was excited for, but as mentioned elsewhere I try not to over-expect in case it’s not on point. Thankfully it was absolutely brilliant. Really hit the mark and the crowd the most up for a set I’ve experienced over the last few weeks. They finished with their remix of the SHM Moth To Flame track which worked. Overall I just love their sound at the moment.

Stayed on for Kettama who I’ve not actually caught before. He had a hard act to follow but did it brilliantly. Actually loved his style, which is a genre mixing style. Elements of DnB and Garage that I’d usually run a mile from but he keeps it at the right level. Dropped Klubbhopping at the right time too.

Took a quick break outside for a while talking to some randoms sat down by the main stage. Watching as one of the large Control guys did all he could to make people uncomfortable for being alive.

Back in the Main Room where we actually stayed. I usually stay more on the Terrace, but stayed for end of Innellea and some of Fideles. Both good, but preferred the earlier sets.

Overall great night, and I do like these Circo Locos with less obvious names on. For me it’s what they should continue to do more of.

Unintended visit to DC10 last night and was very good indeed. I'm not a huge fan usually due to the volume of people on the terrace etc... Just stayed in the main room in the end as we preferred the music - Young Marco absolutely smashed it followed by Butch.

The techno at times sounded a bit trance like which I love about it but then I am a veteran these day (been mentioned in this forum a few times!) 😂

Butch ended his set with Everything But The Girl Tracey in my Room and the room just exploded. Top night! Now at the airport to fly home ... 😬

Unintended visit to DC10 last night and was very good indeed. I'm not a huge fan usually due to the volume of people on the terrace etc... Just stayed in the main room in the end as we preferred the music - Young Marco absolutely smashed it followed by Butch.

The techno at times sounded a bit trance like which I love about it but then I am a veteran these day (been mentioned in this forum a few times!) 😂

Butch ended his set with Everything But The Girl Tracey in my Room and the room just exploded. Top night! Now at the airport to fly home ... 😬

Good review. Never made in the end last night, but others in our circle loved it again. The old overused “perfectly busy” comment came up a lot, and a brilliant crowd.

enough said.

DC10 is the only club I've never done in Ibiza, so quite interested in a night at some point. Meeting someone early doors near the airport on Monday afternoon, so will be in the area.

So the questions is, is it worth going from 6-12 or is it still dead?

I’m travelling out to Ibiza for the up coming Circoloco but I’ve heard bad reviews RE: the on going problems with noise pollution. Can anyone put my mind at rest and reassure me that the speakers are still blasting music loud enough?

I’m travelling out to Ibiza for the up coming Circoloco but I’ve heard bad reviews RE: the on going problems with noise pollution. Can anyone put my mind at rest and reassure me that the speakers are still blasting music loud enough?

What bad reviews? If it’s reviews about the closed garden… then the garden is still not open. However, inside both rooms (with their proper sound systems) are playing music and sound as they always do. And as the garden isn’t open IMO these rooms are getting going earlier than normal!

Not reviews about the garden being shut, although it’s a shame IMO it is what it is. I’ve just heard people saying the music on both the terrace and main room isn’t as loud as it has been and takes away from the night. Hopefully not as Circo is always my favourite night!

Not reviews about the garden being shut, although it’s a shame IMO it is what it is. I’ve just heard people saying the music on both the terrace and main room isn’t as loud as it has been and takes away from the night. Hopefully not as Circo is always my favourite night!
No way is the music quieter inside

am sorry to say this seems true to an extent as I have heard from various sources.

I find this a bit strange but there was another rumour going round that security are making sure the doors of both terrace and room are shut after people are going in or out in on order not to have any noise leaking out. Sounds a bit of a task as there’s always going to be a flow of people passing through either ways.

I find this a bit strange but there was another rumour going round that security are making sure the doors of both terrace and room are shut after people are going in or out in on order not to have any noise leaking out. Sounds a bit of a task as there’s always going to be a flow of people passing through either ways.
The doors were not shut at all when I went

Back