Choose one: Cafe del Mar or Mambo?

for the sunset, give me Es Vedra over ripoff past-their-heyday-loads-of-rubbish-strewn-outside bars.

It was a bugger to drive to in September but well worth it. there were some people stood in a circle slowly banging a massive drum about the size of a table when we got up to the top - all looked a bit lost in some meditative trance - probably some hippy ritual that was being improvised. was very democratic and inclusive - this old lady was handing out drum sticks to join in! There were a few old camper vans dotted around. I think I saw John and Yoko sat on the top of one in matching hats and conjoined ponchos making out. Then we walked around behind a bush to get a better view (of the sunset not the couple) and nearly walked into some guy literally proposing to his fiance!

mambo has been rotten fot the last 10 years..prior to that so many good memories. Banter with Jules, John Kelly, Tiesto before he went shit..Had a very messy night with lawler in 2002..story not to be told lol

mambo has been rotten fot the last 10 years..prior to that so many good memories. Banter with Jules, John Kelly, Tiesto before he went shit..Had a very messy night with lawler in 2002..story not to be told lol

... i think that means the story definitely needs to be told!

Back