Cheltenham Festival (horse Racing Not Another Weekend For The Unwashed!)

Massively gash. Luckily bets were all covered due to aforementioned fixed odds betting machines but still doesn't do wonders for the self esteem when you losing every race.

Incidentally, went dogs the other day. 13 races, bet on every race, usually a winner and a reverse forecast or something, so had at least 2 dogs each race. Not once, did I win. Unbelievable, on pure odds of 6/1 a dog that gives it about a 100,000/1 chance that I wouldn't win.

Ain't been to the dogs for ages. Win or lose ain't a bad night though is it, always a giggle. Of course depending on how sore it has been on the pocket! ;)

Nah, it was absolute agony, pikey kids playing a game where the ran into corrugated iron walls and headbutted them. First few losses, were humerous, I also forgot to mention, this losing streak applied to all 4 of my group. Except, once where between us we made sure every dog was covered by someone, and one £1 place bet which made a profit of 20p. Agony !

Got about 50,000 accumulators tonight too which should hopefully pick up something.

3 to watch tomorrow, have all won for me a few times so far this year:

Tamarin Bleu
naiad du misselot
Over the creek

:)

theyre running them over tomorrow & friday instead

heres mine for tomorrow so far:

12.30 - Ornais
13.05 - Oscar Park
14.20 - Tamarinbleu
17.50 - Big Eared fran

Four of todays races will be run tomorrow instead and the others on friday.Cheltenham starts at 12.30 tomorrow!!
:D

Hopeful Winners or Eachwayers from a bried look at the cards...maybe more to follow!

Thurs

Air Force One
Mossbank
Special Envoy e/w

Friday

Forpadyedeplasterer
Franchoek or Five Dream

Tell me about it! Always 1 team and always 'deep into injury time!' :evil:

Still gives a bit of interest to make Saturday afternoon bit more enjoyable or mid-week. Never do much much on the footie bets always an accumulator on teams and goal scorers.For some sick reason I always have it go onto one of the Sunday live games to make it more interesting.

My bets totalled £18.35 yesterday and picked up £43.75 today,that included a footy bet with leeds letting me down last night!!
:D

Back