Cheltenham Festival (horse Racing Not Another Weekend For The Unwashed!)

This is gonna be a good week...

Tips coming out of my ears but don't like to pass on tips for the inevitability of them losing and you getting blamed. :spank:

1515 Smurfit Kappa Champion Hurdle Challenge Trophy (2m 110y)
Katchit (R Thornton) 10-1
2. Osana (Tom Scudamore) 9-2 :x:cry:
Punjabi (BJ Geraghty) 25

David pipes stable win the 4th race with an accordian@7/1!!

On a roll.

1600 William Hill Trophy (3m 110y)
1. An Accordion (Tom Scudamore) 7-1
2. New Alco (DN Russell) 10-1
3. L'ami (AP McCoy) 11-2 fav
14 ran Tom Scudamore made up for his disappointment on Osana in the Champion Hurdle with his first Festival success on An Accordion.

mugs-grp.jpg
:lol::lol::lol:

???

Well each to their own. I take it when you said these days thay you used to like the horses.

used to a few years ago.

im a compulsive gambler, so any form of gambling is bad for me... although on reflection, i go through a phase doing one form, and eventually get bored of it and move onto the next big money spinning idea. - now filling the void with photography.

good luck to u all tho!

Massively gash. Luckily bets were all covered due to aforementioned fixed odds betting machines but still doesn't do wonders for the self esteem when you losing every race.

Incidentally, went dogs the other day. 13 races, bet on every race, usually a winner and a reverse forecast or something, so had at least 2 dogs each race. Not once, did I win. Unbelievable, on pure odds of 6/1 a dog that gives it about a 100,000/1 chance that I wouldn't win.

Got Leeds, Peterborough, Carlise and QPR tonight so I have a bit of interest tonight too. Inter Milan were 3-1 to go through overall tonight which I was tempted by but didn't.:confused:

Back