Cheltenham Festival (horse Racing Not Another Weekend For The Unwashed!)

Only one bet so far this week as im nowhere near a bookies during the day, caught the last race yesterday and backed Zaarito but finished 3rd.:(

not one winner over the last two days, 4 2nds....rubbish!

kauto star for the gold cup, ruby walsh will make it a hatrick for the day, not betting on it though as its to shorta odds!

Shoulda had my tits on Denman, instead had some 25/1 mule e/w. Still losing, 3 2nd places, roulette consuming too much time and money between races. Returned home ready for a miserable weekend.

Shoulda had my tits on Denman, instead had some 25/1 mule e/w. Still losing, 3 2nd places, roulette consuming too much time and money between races. Returned home ready for a miserable weekend.

mate, have a word with yrself.

seriously, sort yourself out. when you start thinkin what if... you know what you gotta do!

just a bit of friendly advice mate. cos its not good in thats hole believe me.

mate, have a word with yrself.

seriously, sort yourself out. when you start thinkin what if... you know what you gotta do!

just a bit of friendly advice mate. cos its not good in thats hole believe me.

I'm alright. I've won quite a bit this year so I've been gambling alot happily but have lost a bit this week which has resulted in another little ban for myself for the forseeable future. No notes in routlette, football bets kept fun not for money i.e. £2 or less, cards kept to a minimum. Happy Days.

Back