Cheltenham 2010

Bez

No longer active
I promised I would put up some thoughts on Cheltenham for anybody that was interested.

Paddy Power have just announced that they will refund all bets that dont run so the market is not ante-post anymore. Expect other bookmakers to follow.

Ground conditions look like they will turn up good so speed horses will benifit. Grass conditions are poor due to frost but the track has been using fertilizer to encourage growth.

Below are some Horses on my Shortlist at present.

Supreme Novice Hurdle- Dungib is the Irish Banker and looks unbeatable on form so far. Will be short odds with both Menorah (12s) and Blackstairsmountain (14s) Each Way bets.

Somersby in the next race the Arkle Trophy, back him now each way at 6/1. Dont expect the favorite to jump around.

Champion Hurdle- Solwith(9/2) and Go Native (5/1) are strongly fancied Irish runners. Best of the English could be Medermit 11/1 today only with Paddy Power.

In the mares Hurdle Irish Horse Quevega is another banker. Take the 11/8 available now. She should win easy.

In the Champion Bumper on the 2nd day Al Ferof (11/1) back now, will be a great each way bet and is strongly fancied. Will be shorter on the day.

Irish Horse Tranquil Sea at 9/2 in the Ryanair Chase.

Carlo Brigante (6/1) in the Triumph Hurdle on Thursday

Kauto Star (4/5) will win the Gold Cup. Cooldine at 12/1 is an each way bet

BET;

DUNGIB (4/5)
QUEVEGA (11/8)
KAUTO STAR (4/5)

Above bet will pay 6.5/1 but take prices available this week as all will be shorter on Day.

Will update this thread nearer the date and will give a daily report each day.

I promised I would put up some thoughts on Cheltenham for anybody that was interested.

Erm sorry but no thankyou as what the hell has the Cheltenham Festival got to do with Ibiza? :confused:

Sorry Bez,

I didn't mean to offend so by all means please do post your thoughts on the Cheltenham Festival providing the moderator allow's it? Unfortunately i've upset certain members by posting off topic a thread on the main chat forum as it was pointed out by another forum member that my LUFC in Ibiza topic would be best posted in the Clubbing section.

Regards

Oh & by the way i've backed big bucks antepost on Denman to get one over his stablemate:D

Paddy Power have just announced that they will refund all bets that dont run so the market is not ante-post anymore. Expect other bookmakers to follow.

Ground conditions look like they will turn up good so speed horses will benifit. Grass conditions are poor due to frost but the track has been using fertilizer to encourage growth.

Supreme Novice Hurdle- Dungib is the Irish Banker and looks unbeatable on form so far. Will be short odds with both Menorah (12s) and Blackstairsmountain (14s) Each Way bets.

Somersby in the next race the Arkle Trophy, back him now each way at 6/1. Dont expect the favorite to jump around.

Champion Hurdle- Solwith(9/2) and Go Native (5/1) are strongly fancied Irish runners. Best of the English could be Medermit 11/1 today only with Paddy Power.

In the mares Hurdle Irish Horse Quevega is another banker. Take the 11/8 available now. She should win easy.

In the Champion Bumper on the 2nd day Al Ferof (11/1) back now, will be a great each way bet and is strongly fancied. Will be shorter on the day.

BET;

DUNGIB (4/5)
QUEVEGA (11/8)
KAUTO STAR (4/5)

Above bet will pay 6.5/1 but take prices available this week as all will be shorter on Day.

thanks bez...as previously discussed sure ..(dont think dave 1 seen that post)
and it is the general discussion forum8)

I'm all over it Bez. Not even had a decent look yet, I'll be there sniffing the scents too so would appreciate this post massively.

There is a Cheltenham single released this year, could be big in all the clubs this year.....

There is the clubbing link:lol::lol::lol:

There is a Cheltenham single released this year, could be big in all the clubs this year.....

There is the clubbing link:lol::lol::lol:

Its awfull!!!

Its Petula Clarks Downtown with "Downtown" replaced by "Cheltenham":spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank:

Its all for charity.........still no charity is that hard up!!!

Here is a link to it HEALTH WARNING MAY CAUSE PERMANENT DAMAGE TO YOUR EARS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSQIIK5bC2Y

Last edited by a moderator:
A charity single about horse races? Really? I mean, like, really?!?

That song is truly awful. I fear permanent hearing loss...

A charity single about horse races? Really? I mean, like, really?!?

That song is truly awful. I fear permanent hearing loss...

It will be a different story when it debuts at the Space opening 2010, I wonder which dj will get the bragging rights for being the first :lol:

School trip to Cheltenham

A group of primary school infants, accompanied by two female teachers, went on a field trip to the Cheltenham Festival to see and learn about thouroughbred horses.
When it was time to take the children to the toilet, it was decided that the girls would go with one teacher and the boys with the other.
The teacher assigned to the boys was waiting outside the men's toilet when of the boys came out and told her that none of them could reach the urinal.
Having no choice, she went inside, helped the boys with their pants, and began hoisting the boys up, one by one, holding their willies:oops: to direct the flow away from their clothes.
As she lifted the last one, she couldn't help but notice that he was unusually well endowed. Trying not to show that she was staring, the teacher said, "You must be in year four?"

"No madam", he replied, "I'm riding Siver Arrow in the 2:15 but please carry on":lol:

who gives a flying XXXX about horses? Seriously :rolleyes:

24341_363636281372_662161372_4189849_1068140_n.jpg

still love istabraq

Me too, always will! I put £50 on the first year he won the Champion Hurdle (3/1 I think). I was at Uni then so it was a big deal and I was very relieved I could still afford to go out that month, and then some because of the winnings!

BET;

DUNGIB (4/5)
QUEVEGA (11/8)
KAUTO STAR (4/5)

Keep your comments coming next week, interesting to hear another opinion. A better informed one as well from the look of it.

Back