Cheap flights & hotels

OK Sept/Oct flights are now reasonable depending on the date, so I've booked 8 nts (1 in Ibiza, 5 in Formentera and the last back on Ibiza) and the whole lot including decent seat and carry on bag (but no b/fast) cane to £1150. Slightly over my budget of £1k but with one extra night than usual.

So hope the sea's warm and the beer cold!!

Also, looking at a quick break in May and can do the flights there and back for under £100, but with only the underseat case, so I'll strap my heels onto my pet pigeon and point it south. Go that bird and there's extra seed in it when you arrive!!
Buckfast?

Some good news for northern flyers I'm at Leeds Bradford and the new security scanners are now live, don't need to take anything out your hand luggage 🙌

Condor currently has some insanely cheap fares to Ibiza from Germany in May, some oneway flights can be had for 8€ (check out on Google Flights), you can construct a round trip for less than 100€.

Noticed that the new EU EES has been put back, yet again, this time to November (at best) due to "the constraints caused by the huge volume of British visitors" like we didn't tell them that ever.

Also that when it eventually happens, it is likely that only some passengers will go through the system, depending on numbers, many will be shepherded through the old route and have passports stamped instead.

Also tried to see if there are any direct flights to Ibiza from November from Britain, Skyscanner says not, so IBZ has plenty more months to sort this out before we all descend on the island next April or May!!

Last edited:
Noticed that the new EU EES has been put back, yet again, this time to November (at best) due to "the constraints caused by the huge volume of British visitors" like we didn't tell them that ever.

Also that when it eventually happens, it is likely that only some passengers will go through the system, depending on numbers, many will be shepherded through the old route and have passports stamped instead.

Also tried to see if there are any direct flights to Ibiza from November from Britain, Skyscanner says not, so IBZ has plenty more months to sort this out before we all descend on the island next April or May!!
I’ve found Skyscanner not to show all the flights available when you set the search to United Kingdom - Ibiza. It didn’t show me any flights from East Midlands when I had it set to the date I wanted to fly out, when I searched East Midlands - Ibiza they appeared.

I’ve found Skyscanner not to show all the flights available when you set the search to United Kingdom - Ibiza. It didn’t show me any flights from East Midlands when I had it set to the date I wanted to fly out, when I searched East Midlands - Ibiza they appeared.

Not in November, sure its just London City flights only over Winter

Back