Champions League Draw

Morbyd

DAMNIT!!!!

Liverpool - Chelsea. :evil: Had to be.

And Man U just got an easy path to the final through Porto and then the winner of Aresenal-Villareal :(

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QUARTER-FINAL DRAW:
Villarreal v Arsenal
Manchester United v FC Porto
Liverpool v Chelsea
Barcelona v Bayern Munich

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SEMI-FINAL DRAW:
Manchester United/FC Porto v Villarreal/Arsenal
Barcelona/Bayern Munich v Liverpool/Chelsea

basically you couldn't have picked any easier draw for united, if you'd planned it.

literally, if you had planned the easiest draw for your team it would have been exactly how united have it.

suppose that will make it all the sweeter when we beat them in the final.

i don't mind playing the big boys, but i'd rather have avoided chelsea, its getting pretty boring now, plus it's not exactly an easy game for either side.

3 english clubs in the semis again like last year.

i don't mind playing the big boys, but i'd rather have avoided chelsea, its getting pretty boring now, plus it's not exactly an easy game for either side
It is overkill, isn't it?
They wrote somewhere that we've met 23 times in the past 5 years?? Insane.
And with a couple of exceptions, it's almost always 0-0 or 1-0. Boring!

Only upside - Chelsea v Man U finals rematch! :twisted:

It is overkill, isn't it?
They wrote somewhere that we've met 23 times in the past 5 years?? Insane.
And with a couple of exceptions, it's almost always 0-0 or 1-0. Boring!

Only upside - Chelsea v Man U finals rematch! :twisted:

whatever.. neither of you will be getting to the final so stop squabling :D

Chels Pool again!
Will it be as dull this year!
That Barca v Bayern game looks well interesting!
Filthy Arse get the easy draw!

DAMNIT!!!!

Liverpool - Chelsea. :evil: Had to be.

And Man U just got an easy path to the final through Porto and then the winner of Aresenal-Villareal :(

I knew you'd be pi$$ed about getting us again. So am i TBH, i fancied a 2 hour drive to Villareal :spank:

basically you couldn't have picked any easier draw for united, if you'd planned it.

literally, if you had planned the easiest draw for your team it would have been exactly how united have it.

suppose that will make it all the sweeter when we beat them in the final.

i don't mind playing the big boys, but i'd rather have avoided chelsea, its getting pretty boring now, plus it's not exactly an easy game for either side.

3 english clubs in the semis again like last year.

Yeh, i fancy beatin manure in the final :lol: There is helpline for mancs suffering anxiety and stress about the thrashing they got last saturday its 041 41 41 41 :lol:

whatever.. neither of you will be getting to the final so stop squabling :D

If wer in the semis you fancy a trip over young Ferdy boy ;) 8)

I'm going for Liverpool to win either 2-1 or 3-1. I fancy Torres, Riera and Gerrard to do the damage :twisted:

I think Chelsea will get an away goal, but only the 1, it's going to be interesting 8)

Not the easy ride we were expecting for the rags last night! Porto got their tactics bang on, to play them at old trafford you need to get at them from the kick off which is what they did, very impressed with them in all positions. To be honest though I thought the jammy red cnuts had done it again until upm popped steptoe with his great defensive header letting mariano in at the far post!! get in!!! :lol:

Not the easy ride we were expecting for the rags last night! Porto got their tactics bang on, to play them at old trafford you need to get at them from the kick off which is what they did, very impressed with them in all positions. To be honest though I thought the jammy red cnuts had done it again until upm popped steptoe with his great defensive header letting mariano in at the far post!! get in!!! :lol:

Mate, tbh i thought everyone was premature thinking the final was a given. The wheels are certainly falling off. If it wasnt for the loooonnngggg 5 minutes extra 'old traford' time on sunday, Villa would have inflicted their 3rd straight game without a win.

It'll be difficult for the scum to overcome them with their 2 away goals :lol: I'd love nothing more that for them to falter in the CL and P'ship 8)

I'm begining to fancy an LFC - Arse final in Rome 8)

They miss Rio big time at the back.

I wouldn't write them off just yet as they are more than capable of doing a job over there.

Great time though for anyone to be playing them as they are all over the gaff.

Everton in the semis next weekend too. That mob will get straight in their faces.

I do hope the old Mickey Mousers win tonight. Get Chelsea out of it. Tossers. (sorry Morbs).

Barca should have too much for Munich. Everyone creamed about Munich as they thrashed Lisbon but apart from that they have been pretty average most of the season. Got good players though, not to be under-estimated. No German side should to be fair.

Barca should have too much for Munich. Everyone creamed about Munich as they thrashed Lisbon but apart from that they have been pretty average most of the season. Got good players though, not to be under-estimated. No German side should to be fair.

yeah and they concede worldy goal of the years when they're 4-1 down away from home to wolfman but still trying their darnedest to stop the other team scoring.

Back