CHAMPIONS!! força barça!!!!!!

grego

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

visca el barççççççççaaaaaaaaaa!!

ronaldo was immense for 20 mins, then barça bossed it for me, just bossed the ball totally. never seen rooney so out of a game before.

xavi and iniesta are just floating on air at the moment, class. messi was awesome too, top header.

bottom line is that the better side won. OLÉ!!!!!!!

Great match though personally I think it was a shallow victory for Barce... they shouldn't have been finalists in the first place. BUT, on the night they definitely deserved to win. Messi was fantastic.

J

Great match though personally I think it was a shallow victory for Barce... they shouldn't have been finalists in the first place. BUT, on the night they definitely deserved to win. Messi was fantastic.

J
:eek::confused::eek:

i'm not sure anyone else in the world is thinking it is a shallow victory other than some bitter chelsea fans and the blinkered Uk press/analysts who felt part of that loss.

moreover, the best team in the comp other than barça, were the team who lost in the final.

shallow!:lol::lol::lol: just won a treble!

Tonight Matthew, I'm gonna play

TOTAL FOOTBALL :!:

xavi-iniesta3.jpg

:twisted:

:eek::confused::eek:

i'm not sure anyone else in the world is thinking it is a shallow victory other than some bitter chelsea fans and the blinkered Uk press/analysts who felt part of that loss.

moreover, the best team in the comp other than barça, were the team who lost in the final.

shallow!:lol::lol::lol: just won a treble!

Haha, you read me like a book. Being a bitter Chelsea fan I couldn't say anything else. I still think that there were a lot of very dodgy decisions that were given against us in the semi final and I'm standing by that.
No doubt that Barce played fantastic football tonight and definitely deserved the win... tonight. :)
J

Last edited by a moderator:
my gran was well EMOTIONAL on the phone - could barely hear her for all the car horns

IT'S GOING OFF ON THE RAMBLAS

:twisted:

Amazing, so chuffed... how i wish i was in Barca today.

Everyone was good but specially Iniesta, Xavi and Messi.

A massive high five to all Barca fans on here 8)

Sorry just want to recall this post..

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Man U will spank them.

Barca have shown time and time again that against English clubs who can actually defend they are useless.

And unlike Chelsea Man U can and will attack just as well as they will defend.

Agree with Grego. Man U looked massive for the first 20 minutes and then it was all Barca.

Based on this match, deserved winners.

The only blight was blatant cheating by Puyol (I counted 3 major dives) and Messi. Puyol definitely not worthy of lifting the trophy after that performance.

And, of course, I think it should have been Chelsea in the final (we was robbed!)

But aside from those two gripes, well done. A worthy victory in the game that, even I'll admit, most neutrals wanted to see.

puyol cheating???????????? WTF?

he got heavily barged off the ball a few times and naturally went to ground. He was battered quite a few times but carried on.

Puyol's never cheated in his life. FACT. Honest workhorse.

I thought it was generally an extremely clean game - obv, ronaldo is a cock and scholes 2 footer was unnecessary but apart from that - good spirit to game.

Utd impressed me with their sportsmanship (unlike certain other clubs I could mention..) and I never thought I'd ever say that! :eek:

The only blight was blatant cheating by Puyol (I counted 3 major dives) and Messi. Puyol definitely not worthy of lifting the trophy after that performance.

And, of course, I think it should have been Chelsea in the final (we was robbed!)

But aside from those two gripes, well done. A worthy victory in the game that, even I'll admit, most neutrals wanted to see.

Couldn't have put it better myself Morb. I though Puyol made a bit of a scene when he was put on the ground. I thought it was clear that Ronaldo was getting VERY frustrated with him ending in him seeing yellow. Thought the ref was very good as well.
J

Utd impressed me with their sportsmanship (unlike certain other clubs I could mention..)

Other clubs being Chelsea? I don't think you can call their reaction to those decisions against them unsportsmanly. Think about what your saying for **** sake.

J

Utd impressed me with their sportsmanship (unlike certain other clubs I could mention..) and I never thought I'd ever say that! :eek:

Do me one... If Utd had had those semi final decisions go against them do you think rooney ronaldo and especially SAF would've taken it???? Do you expect me to believe any team ever in the history of football would've accepted it???

Jesus Olly sometimes you talk abject ****.

Forca barca, enjoy your tainted cup. :lol::lol::lol:

Do me one... If Utd had had those semi final decisions go against them do you think rooney ronaldo and especially SAF would've taken it???? Do you expect me to believe any team ever in the history of football would've accepted it???

Jesus Olly sometimes you talk abject ****.

Forca barca, enjoy your tainted cup. :lol::lol::lol:

I simply comment on what I see, and we have been through this...

when Ronaldinho's Barca were blatantly cheated out of the stamford bridge tie a few years back, they didn't intimidate the ref, and despite some natural initial fury, their fans didn't bore on and on and on about ludicrous conspiracy theories or bias in UEFA or refs from minnow states and all this other pony I've been subjected to by my cfc friends over the last few weeks, and tonight's snide comments about Platini etc I had from one mate in Twickenham.

[WTF has platini got to do with anything????]

Yes, I know Utd might well have had a hissy - I'm not stupid, but PURELY on the back of this evening, they were magmanimous. Fact. And you have to respect that when it obv hurt and BAD.

I know Barca had some luck in the 2nd semi. I also know they were harshly treated too. It does even out. WHAT PART OF THAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND???? Would you even remember those alleged pens if Iniesta hadn't scored? Of course not! All your comments are one-eyed in the extreme...

YOU KNOW in your heart that your side was cowardly in the first leg and should have scored goals in the second, at home, with a man advantage. But you didn't. You're not even objecting to disallowed goals - you're objecting to hypothetical penalties. It's the talk of absolute desperation. Total denial.

By acknowledging 5hit does sometimes happen - you and your club would emerge from this with a lot more dignity but by continuing to stew and spout, you do look really bitter...

Sorry!

*shrugs*

Couldn't have put it better myself Morb. I though Puyol made a bit of a scene when he was put on the ground. I thought it was clear that Ronaldo was getting VERY frustrated with him ending in him seeing yellow. Thought the ref was very good as well.
J
Exactly.

Open your eyes, Olly... on the broadcast I watched, they replayed a couple of incidents incidents with Puyol rolling on the ground and Messi raising his arms in protest and the reality was there was little or no contact.

But like I said, minor complaint about an otherwise brilliant performance.

Back