celebrity neighbours

Not sure, there were two people who lived here between him and us so had no dealings with him, although I'm sure I read that he'd left Glasgow for Italy.

Had to put my thinking cap on for this one.

Not exactly a neighbour, but, the girl in the 1970s tv series of Black Beauty, Judi Bowker used to live about 5 miles from me in a big country property, rumour has it some celebrity muscian lives there now. See and exchange niceties occasionally with Malcolm Macdonald (Supermac) former Newcastle & England footballer and now radio presenter when I'm out running. Glen McCrory former Cruiser Weight World Champion and now Boxing commentator was one of my doormen at the nightclub I used to Manage and lives nearby. Paddy MacAloon of 80s band Prefab Sprout used to live (not sure if he still does) a few hundred metres from my house. Long time ago Jimi Savilles mum lived in my hometown..........and of course Anthony Hutton Big Brother winner in 2005 is from round here. :rolleyes:

Paddy MacAloon of 80s band Prefab Sprout used to live (not sure if he still does) a few hundred metres from my house.

Was engaged to my friend back in the early 80's - broke her heart he did when he dumped her for the bright lights big city....:lol:

...if we are calling within 5 miles neighbours (!)

then half the Liverpool & Everton teams are in a little patch of West Wirral, Caldy & Heswall. Thats about 5 miles from my folks.

In fact was speaking to a girl who's dad sold the land to the guy who built the house that Rafa B now lives in. That makes me pretty much a good friend of Rafa's in my eyes.

Speaking of which saw Ronaldo in a Ferrari convertible at lunch on Deansgate.

And one of my best mates was on the Working Lunch the other day! Now THATS fame.

Never seen him myself, but, a taxi driver friend of mine used to pick him up regularly so I know the house. I have run past it regularly training over the years.

...if we are calling within 5 miles neighbours (!)

then half the Liverpool & Everton teams are in a little patch of West Wirral, Caldy & Heswall. Thats about 5 miles from my folks.

:lol::lol::lol:

I only mention it as I don't live in a city but in the countryside where 5 miles is neighbourly. :lol:

I was round the corner in tabley road this morning and who did i spy cutting his hedge at the front of his garden, only Mr Suggs Madness....he gave me a nod, which was nice.

I was round the corner in tabley road this morning and who did i spy cutting his hedge at the front of his garden, only Mr Suggs Madness....he gave me a nod, which was nice.

Was that the first sign of madness?

I used to take stuff to him years ago when I was working for fedex...seems like an ok bloke..he lives in Bardolph rd round the back of the nick..

Richard Bransons Necker Island is the next island where i work about 2 miles away - see him regularly around tortola.

Back