Beppe di Marco
Mike Reid RIP
Julian Dicks
Squarepusher
Graham GOOch
nassar hussain
Geoff Hurst
and if you really must know jade goody is only up the road

Eddie Large lives up the road from us, as does the guy who now operates Sooty & Sweep.

Sometimes the fans invading the area make it difficult to even do the simplest of journeys....:rolleyes:

Wee Jimmy Krankie delivers my papers and Jocky Wilson, former Darts champion is my milk man - beat that!

Eddie "The Eagle" Edwards used to live next door:oops:
Clive Froggat (former doctor who advised Thatcher on NHS reforms and known smackhead) drinks in my local (The Old Union in Tivoli, Cheltenham)
Quite often bump into Geoff Hurst in town
Moving in a few days just round the corner, literally, from Cromwell Street in Gloucester- you know the rest about that.

Slightly more high-brow; up until November I lived directly below from the writer (and recent Costa/Whitbread winner) AL Kennedy, down the road from surreal artist David Shrigley and the road behind writer/artist Alasdair Gray.

Now live along the corridor from someone from River City, the guy who played the Italian footballer in Footballers Wives and actually in the same flat as a lead singer from a certain Scottish band who were especially big in the 80s - early 90s (not The Proclaimers!).

Slightly more high-brow; up until November I lived directly below from the writer (and recent Costa/Whitbread winner) AL Kennedy, down the road from surreal artist David Shrigley and the road behind writer/artist Alasdair Gray.

Now live along the corridor from someone from River City, the guy who played the Italian footballer in Footballers Wives and actually in the same flat as a lead singer from a certain Scottish band who were especially big in the 80s - early 90s (not The Proclaimers!).
What Scottish band may I ask? My cousin was drummer with Simple Minds and his brother (my other cousin) had a hit in 86 with My Favourite Waste Of Time! Funny I was talking to a Scottish bloke once in pub in Brentwood who happened to share a flat with my cousin in Glasgow!
My other Scottish mate who just moved down this way lived around the corner from my girlfriend who moved down here when she was a kid and they knew each other! Does everyone in Scotland know each other?? :confused:

Back