celebrity neighbours

Ive seen her in Lakeside :oops:
She is often swanning around the town wearing next to nothing! When she dresses 'normally' and is not seeking a camera lens she seems ok and has always comes across ok. Then next minute she is in hot pants and leg warmers!! God knows what she was wearing NYE some old fishnet outfit I think and was accompanied by Dave Courtney. :rolleyes:

She is often swanning around the town wearing next to nothing! When she dresses 'normally' and is not seeking a camera lens she seems ok and has always comes across ok. Then next minute she is in hot pants and leg warmers!! God knows what she was wearing NYE some old fishnet outfit I think and was accompanied by Dave Courtney. :rolleyes:

Does that mean your a Sugar Hut goer then in Brentwood :lol:

.... you could see her from space - she looks that radioactive....... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Her hair was as greasy as it always looks as well when I saw her :eek:

Talking of non-celebrity/wannabes I saw Jeff (the one that had kids with Jade, forget his surname) in Hornchurch high st with the kids

Does that mean your a Sugar Hut goer then in Brentwood :lol:
Yes. Been a few times not so much now as my son stays weekends so if I haven't got him I make sure I go and have a proper night out. A couple of my mates got membership so used to get them to get me in for nothing.
Went NYE and thought was bit of wash out so left around 1 and went to a house party.
To be honest I think the place has gone a bit downhill since first started but that's just my opinion.
I take it you have had the pleasure??

Yes. Been a few times not so much now as my son stays weekends so if I haven't got him I make sure I go and have a proper night out. A couple of my mates got membership so used to get them to get me in for nothing.
Went NYE and thought was bit of wash out so left around 1 and went to a house party.
To be honest I think the place has gone a bit downhill since first started but that's just my opinion.
I take it you have had the pleasure??

Ive never been, im more Southend/Leigh on Sea way so its a mission getting home unless I fork out on cabs and never really fancied that! Ive heard different bits about it, but a load of girls I used to work with in Hornchurch RAVED about it and they were - to put it politely - not far off Jodie Marsh so that kind of put me off too.

You have the same opinion as my hairdresser, he said the atmosphere used to be a lot different when it first opened.

What Scottish band may I ask? My cousin was drummer with Simple Minds and his brother (my other cousin) had a hit in 86 with My Favourite Waste Of Time! Funny I was talking to a Scottish bloke once in pub in Brentwood who happened to share a flat with my cousin in Glasgow!

You've just named them!

Ive never been, im more Southend/Leigh on Sea way so its a mission getting home unless I fork out on cabs and never really fancied that! Ive heard different bits about it, but a load of girls I used to work with in Hornchurch RAVED about it and they were - to put it politely - not far off Jodie Marsh so that kind of put me off too.

You have the same opinion as my hairdresser, he said the atmosphere used to be a lot different when it first opened.
At first was very popular and pricey and full of footballers. Still very busy by all accounts but a lot of the crowd has changed. To be honest I am not sure what the actual place itself wants to be. One minute it wants to me like a West End club playing RnB then next wants Brandon Block down there playing house and then tries to compete with the high street pubs offerring cheap booze.
To be fair though it does attract people from all over and not just the local village idiots as they won't pay the price for a drink (round £5 usually).
It is nice and well done out place but as I said not sure what it wants to be. Oh yeah it also has a Thai restaurant and does a carvery at weekend!:confused:

At first was very popular and pricey and full of footballers. Still very busy by all accounts but a lot of the crowd has changed. To be honest I am not sure what the actual place itself wants to be. One minute it wants to me like a West End club playing RnB then next wants Brandon Block down there playing house and then tries to compete with the high street pubs offerring cheap booze.
To be fair though it does attract people from all over and not just the local village idiots as they won't pay the price for a drink (round £5 usually).
It is nice and well done out place but as I said not sure what it wants to be. Oh yeah it also has a Thai restaurant and does a carvery at weekend!:confused:

I remember hearing about the restaurant from a lady in her 50s I used to work with, I think they went there for dinner one night then ended up in the club! I have heard its lovely inside, so may have to take a trip there one night just for a look, but its not top of my priority just because a cab from there to where I love would cost a fortune :confused:

I remember hearing about the restaurant from a lady in her 50s I used to work with, I think they went there for dinner one night then ended up in the club! I have heard its lovely inside, so may have to take a trip there one night just for a look, but its not top of my priority just because a cab from there to where I love would cost a fortune :confused:

Don't worry mate, believe me you ain't missing out!

I would offer a place to crash but my missus gets a bit funny about me bringing strange girls homw that I have never met! ;)

Don't worry mate, believe me you ain't missing out!

I would offer a place to crash but my missus gets a bit funny about me bringing strange girls homw that I have never met! ;)

Essex people are kind :eek::lol::lol::lol:

Only kidding.

I might venture there one day, maybe for a "special" or a "different" occasion perhaps.

Back