celebrity neighbours

russ

i know it aint the likes of jimmy page, joan bakewell, derek jacobi and members of the primrose hill 'set' i used to live amongst but

Here in london's 'fashionable' tufnell park we can boast trigger from only fools and horses, neil and glynis kinnock(recently moved here from shabby ealing!) poet laureate andrew motion and that Kris guy from the bt ads.

Who can beat that?

All I can boast is a smelly tramp that pi$$es and ****s in Pilchard's lift. :lol:

I love the east end! :lol:

a bloke who was on Blind date, (he wasn't a picker) in june 1993 and a man whose son played for S****horpe when he was 18 for 6 months.

Well, the X-man has no doubt regaled you (Russ) with tales of drinking with the short-arsed big-nose Blue popster Ant, who was shagging her from Emmerdale, in the pub at the end of my road.

D n B DJ Mampi Swift lives on my road, plus Arsene Wenger and ousted Gunners supremo David Dein are but a mile away. 80's crooner Kenny Thomas drank in our local in his heyday too.

Judge Jules wife is on my road. The scene of many a barney about him shagging his Ibizian lover according to the papers.

Well, the X-man has no doubt regaled you (Russ) with tales of drinking with the short-arsed big-nose Blue popster Ant, who was shagging her from Emmerdale, in the pub at the end of my road.

D n B DJ Mampi Swift lives on my road, plus Arsene Wenger and ousted Gunners supremo David Dein are but a mile away. 80's crooner Kenny Thomas drank in our local in his heyday too.

kenny thomas.

The Bob Mortimer Doppleganger Soul Sensation

Charlie Hardwick (Val Lambert off Emmerdale) lives 2 doors up (or down) depending on which end of the street you live - mad as a box of frogs.. :lol::lol::lol:

And its been know for us to have a bit of a "social evening" out with some well known Geordie actors- but for certain reasons we wont name names..... :?:? :lol::lol::lol:

Back in the West Didsbury days I had John Thompson (Cold Feet) and Paul heaton (Bootiful South) in the same road. Heaton still drinks in the Fiddlers in Levenshulme, my local.

god thats cr4p.

Charlie Hardwick (Val Lambert off Emmerdale) lives 2 doors up (or down) depending on which end of the street you live - mad as a box of frogs.. :lol::lol::lol:

And its been know for us to have a bit of a "social evening" out with some well known Geordie actors- but for certain reasons we wont name names..... :?:? :lol::lol::lol:

What? Tim Healy? - well it can only be him or Jimmy Nail / Robson Green :lol:

Lee Evans is apparantly from our area, and I have seen Phil Jupitus in Southend High Street. A friend of mines uncles daughter went to the same private school as his daughter.

But not so much neighbours for me, sob sob :cry::lol:

Dane Bowers in the village next to us.

Ruby Wax used to live on the road out of my town (best place for her I tell ya! :lol:)

Lenny Henry & Dawn French on the same road further down. mahoooosive place.

Jo Bugner - The boxer, in the same house before Lenny.

Ricky from Eastenders up the road - my mum saw him in Tescos and though he was a complete cocksucker due to his actions towards the till girl :lol:.

Rory Mcgrath - The comic bloke from They think its all over lives (or lived in Cambridge), used to drink in my local lunchtime haunt round the corner from my work and I used to see him running quite alot...........heard a few stories about this naughty little boy I tell ya!

Terry Waite - The one who was held hostage in lebanon for about 5 years lives in Cambridge.

Pete Waterman (well his studio is here) - aren't I just so lucky luck lucky?
Jonathan Meades (journo) I use to live opposite him

Clive James
Lily Savage AKA Paul O'Grady

just a pied a terre for these 2 me thinks

And last but by no means least (form an orderly que gents)

Kiera Knightly

Loads more but they all live in the posh bit at Shad Thames.

I have also seen Ian Brown and Mani drinking in various boozers at one time or another.

Erm lemme think...That Rhino fella from 90's show Gladiators goes to the gym outside my gaff as does Rod Stewarts old man and we sometimes get Goldie around here as he is a mate of Rhinos. Also Beckhams wife had a mate a few doors away from us up until a few months ago.

Ledley King lives nearby as well.

Exactly how far are we talking about when we say "neighbors"?

If we're talking about whole towns or major roadways, I think 90% of the cele brities in Russia live somewhere in this city :lol:

I live in a converted factory where they used to make the "Lee Enfield" rifle. Even got the plaque on me front door I tell thee. Some of them neighbours some of them use the gym opposite

Charlie Boorman, Danial Radcliff, Jemima Khan, Holly Johnston, Lloyd Grossman, Maurice Volz, Judith Chalmers (well pied a terre)!!

Back