CATALINA, ABOVE SAVANNAH?

i dont know if that hotel is any good but i bet a lot of people would like to stay above savannah - even if the hotel was a puke place!! :lol:

605100.jpg

catalina

i stayed at the catalina 3years ago, but i am not sure if it is the same one as the catalina i stayed at was just up the road from savannah.
it was an 18-30 hotel when i was there but last year when i was out there it was shut presuming for refurbishing!!

if it is the same one an ok place, considering it was full of 18-30 lager louts who couldnt handle anything other then a diet coke! we were always going out as they were returning from there LARGE night! it had a 24 hr bar with a barman called pepe who was ALWAYS drunk and so lots of cheap/large drinks! far enough away from the west end and the and nice and close to the sunset strip. hope this helps

Re: catalina

lou22 said:
i stayed at the catalina 3years ago, but i am not sure if it is the same one as the catalina i stayed at was just up the road from savannah

are you sure it was hotel catalina? this hotel is in the same building as savannah!! :rolleyes:

ibz071.jpg

jep 100 % sure, it´s situated just above Savannah, we chose the hotel for it´s fabulous view and good location. where do I get more pics? you are really good with that stuff McRackin! please tell me asap!

whats it like in Ibiza now? Where on the Island do you come from/live?

the central aprts

central aprts

dosent have the view but it is 2 doors down form the catalina and does have a pool, it's aso self catering.

it's one of the better hotels

it's one of the better 18 to 30 unit, due manly to it's location to the sunset strip.

enjoy.

yeah i surely hope so, the place looked very nice. i want a room with a view pointing the other way - not overlooking sugar sea but the bay with the sunset!

hmmm more pics mcrackin?

actually very and surprisingly good, nuce staff, great location, fantastic views, good room standards and everything was really nice - highly recommendable for the sunset freaks like myself!

McRackin said:

I stayed in the room on the far left directly above Savannah's - massive balcony - saved loads of cash coz there was no need to go down to the bars to watch the sunset - we just stocked up at the shop and got trollied on our own private terrace. :p ;)

Really nice hotel in a fab location (apart from the ignoramus reps but that's par for the course!)

Re: catalina

lou22 said:
it had a 24 hr bar with a barman called pepe who was ALWAYS drunk

So that narrows things down abit :p .......Seriously tho We've been to ibiza 3 times now and everytime we have always ended up meeting another spanish barman called Pepe who luvs a pi$$ up.

So I guess a shout goes out to the "Pepe with bushy brush back hair massive" ........... :p :p

Back