CATALINA, ABOVE SAVANNAH?

Thanks for all the info....and i didn't even have to ask!

Am staying there next week.

Cafe Del Mar's still open isn't it?

they are in the process of shutting everything down, a bot sad if you ask me! uhhh, have to wait another 8 months before going again! sucks

Boardgrrrrl said:
I stayed in the room on the far left directly above Savannah's - massive balcony - saved loads of cash coz there was no need to go down to the bars to watch the sunset - we just stocked up at the shop and got trollied on our own private terrace

cool!! :p

thumb_340catalina1.jpg

i stayed here in 2001 and we went out to subliminal the week before the closing party got back about 8am and they had given our room key out to someone else who had since gone into our roon and stolen everything

they even took our bottles of water from the fridge so we had nothing to drink when we got back

the hotel manager even accused us of losing the key, but its not the only time it happened my mates who were staying in another room had asked for their room key and were given the key to the room next to them at least twice

also the rooms get really stupidly hot as well even at night

cut that holiday short as we had to come home early as well :/

would i recommend it, no not really, if you do stay there then keep your keys on you, mind you i wouldn't stay in san an again, went there 99 2000 and 2001

the clubs are better the other side of the island anyway

well well sounds like you were unfortunate!sorry about your stuff.
why didnt you leave a deposit for the aircon? you get it all back when you hand over the remote control again, so....anyway, I really enjoyed it!

LOL!

those unforgotten hazy mornings we spent wandering around the supermarket aisles when coming back from the clubs 8) :D

anyway, 8 MONTHS LEFT!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Back