CATALINA, ABOVE SAVANNAH?

no idea, never been up there..........

lr_view%20from%20hotel2.JPG

mambobirdette said:
Mackie is that above post the roof terrace of Catalina or something?? can anyone get access to it?

mambobird, yeah it is the roof terrace, we were on there this year but only because a couple of scouse lads managed to do the locks on the patio
door (no stereotyping here ;) )...its usually blocked off as there's no saftey barriers.

Quality views of the sunset though, great hotel all round

Has anyone had any dealings with the lady receptionist at Catalina?WOW! what a livewire!!She made everyone smile with her scatty (yet efficient)ways of organization and extra loud multi-lingual phone conversations which could be heard echoing on all floors!Great character in my opinion :)

That receptionist was mad. We had her move us on the first morning as we got an inside room which wasn't very good.
I thought it was just us that she was very friendly with. She couldn't half talk though. :p

hahahahaha hilarious!

that woman was a little on the crazy side but hey that says alot for me cos we got on really well this season!!

:lol:

does yone know the name of the travel agent or firm that you can book the catalina from?we want to book it as a package and not just the hotel itself.:D

chambo said:
does yone know the name of the travel agent or firm that you can book the catalina from?we want to book it as a package and not just the hotel itself.:D

I booked once with the hotel direct and once with Travelocity.co.uk last year.

Good location, funny staff!

its such a great place to stay, the perfect location IF you want to stay in san an area. ...
maccie does a bun run rom the bayside and over to the san an west end side? if yes from exactly where?

Back