Carl Cox reveals plan to build a new Space Ibiza

Really good read, but I do feel you could have asked even harder hitting questions just as he was opening up, but you probably don't wanna rock the boat too much. Still interesting tho

Really good read, but I do feel you could have asked even harder hitting questions.

Lots got cut. Loads of general chit chat and lots of stuff that was deemed to be too sensitive. Probably over 2,000 words in total.

But he didn't hold back.

Essentially, both he and us were chatting to promote the parties. So while it might have been interesting for us select few to read him get on his soapbox, it isn't what the majority of our readership are interesting in.

Really good read, but I do feel you could have asked even harder hitting questions just as he was opening up, but you probably don't wanna rock the boat too much. Still interesting tho

What else would you like to hear? Whatever anyone’s take is on the rebirth of Space, he’s not going to start giving away anything hard hitting at this stage of proceedings. It’s understandable people want to hear something solid, but there are plenty in the island establishment who would I’m sure look for any opportunity to sabotage the plans one way or another.

Plus he’s just one member of a consortium so any major breaking news will be carefully orchestrated in advance. Good luck to them, I’ve no idea how on earth they can pull it off but they’re certainly going for it and seemingly not letting up so far.

Do you think all the people who have Vans do?
Only the ones sold in skateshops count as they are the REAL deal,, high Street Vans are cheaper and made with cheaper materals ..Vans also make white and gold color shoe for the pope.. Not sold in any shops..

Only the ones sold in skateshops count as they are the REAL deal,, high Street Vans are cheaper and made with cheaper materals ..Vans also make white and gold color shoe for the pope.. Not sold in any shops..
My ancient mother had what I thought was a pair of vans on the other day. They was actually knock off from Primark..

Back