BEN PEARCE
SEAN BROSNAN
MO'FUNK
SPACESTATION DJ'S
IAN BLEVINS
MISTAJAM
SECOND CITY
DECIBEL

he always has one tuesday per year (normally) he's not playing.

as far as i remember cox doesn't play last year because he goes to the us for burning man.
this year it seems he's not far away from the island so maybe he'll play for some minutes as a special guest?

same with sven väth, not at amnesia next monday but sunday in germany and thursday at formenterra
( what tipic at facebook says ). so he'll might be the special guest at the cocoon after.

Was looking for the set times for Carl cox @ space on tue 10th sept tried the Facebook page but couldn't see them does anyone know where I could get them ? want to see fatboy slim but hope it doesn't clash with Carl Coxs set

I'm sure others will chime in... an educated guess is that fatboy would play a bit earlier so little or no overlap. I'm going myself tuesday and hoping there are no problems as well! though i'd like to check out Guy J a bit as well and i'm sure i'll have to split time in the rooms at some point.

I'm sure others will chime in... an educated guess is that fatboy would play a bit earlier so little or no overlap. I'm going myself tuesday and hoping there are no problems as well! though i'd like to check out Guy J a bit as well and i'm sure i'll have to split time in the rooms at some point.
Was thinking that about the 2 of them playing 1 would be earlier than the other , would just like to have a rough idea before I get in because after a certain time I won't have a clue who's who lol

fatboy slim will be on the terrace, cox in the main room. carl almost always started at 3.30 this season so i'm afraid they will be on at the same time as fatboy slim will close the terrace. i'd reckon that slim starts at 4

fatboy slim will be on the terrace, cox in the main room. carl almost always started at 3.30 this season so i'm afraid they will be on at the same time as fatboy slim will close the terrace i think. i'd reckon that slim starts at 4

Hi,

Does anyone know the set time for Fatboy tomorrow?

Also on some websites, where you can purchase a ticket for Space tuesday revolution, it states last entry to space is 11pm surly this cant be right?

Can anyone help with the above?

thanks guys
Steveo.

ps roll on tomrrows flight.

You're best off following the facebook / twitter accounts of the Djs and space etc and thats the way you may find out the set time.

The 11pm entry time may be due to a reduced ticket price. If you buy a full price ticket you can enter a lot later.

thanks Evoluation, will keep track of Twitter. Sent messages to facebook and his website no reply!!!! so guess i will head into space around 2am.

11pm ticket was going for full price, dont fancy the rush from the airport to the club, if all else fails ill end up in Amenisa for Tiny T gig.

Back