*** Carl Cox 2013: The Party Unites ***

Anybody know if its possible that Carl Cox plays in Ibiza before his first The Part Unites Night on July 9th? Or is that the first night he will be in Ibiza the Summer?

Sorry I am new to this :)

Thanks!! I hope he plays somewhere in ibiza between June 28th and July 2.

There was something online that said he would play on July 2 but when he confirmed his Tuesday dates July 2 wasn't on there so I am pissed with myself for booking based on rumors fingers crossed

There was something online that said he would play on July 2 but when he confirmed his Tuesday dates July 2 wasn't on there so I am pissed with myself for booking based on rumors fingers crossed

never say never, but as it stands it's very unlikely he'll play on the island between those dates. the 2nd july was false information posted by another website, saying it was carl cox opening party, but in the end it's a week later. i understand you want to see coxy, but trust me you won't be disappointed, enough good stuff going on apart of him anyway.

he'll probably play at your villa (if you are renting one) if you pay him enough.... :rolleyes:

Interesting! I wonder would he be willing to barter? I do some math or engineering problems for him and he spins a few tunes for me. I think that is Enough :)

I am sure I will find some great sounds there. Coxy was at the top of the list was hoping to hear a nice tech house set from him. I am sure i will not be dissappointed.

Can't wait!!

Carl Cox: The Best Gift

embedded-1371457964.jpg

Read the full article in the main site: Carl Cox: The Best Gift

Comments welcome!

Carl Cox 3rd Sept

Hi all...

Planning on Space for Carl Cox but he's not showing in the actual line up like he is on other dates? Do you think he's not going to be there? Had a look on his website and it says he is there for 12 consecutive dates, but just a bit concerned he's not listed on the line up. Can anyone shed any light?

Thanks!

Colombo is willing to see him twice! - he is a good dj , I don't blame you Colombo.
Although I would venture elsewhere, if the chance to see him twice doesn't present itself.

Back