Car rental Advice

In this case, it matters a lot how early you make the reservation. I have used Motoluis' services for years and I have always been very satisfied
Always compare prices with Autos Mari (another good local car hire company). Sometimes it is almost 2x cheaper than Moto Luis (and sometimes Moto Luis is much cheaper). The mode of operation is exactly the same - uncomplicated car hire in the airport parking lot, no counter in the terminal.

Tried booking with Autos Mari for this weekend - the website said the booking needs to be made 48 hours in advance :(. Phoned their hotline and got a reservation for the desired time with no hassles (they had all my data from a previous rental, we joked that it is the same car and I am even coming on the same flight as the last time 🤣).

This will be I think my 6th rental with them, every time it was a great experience. No hidden fees, no stress registering all tiny scratches on the car, no queues (they meet you on the parking lot). The airport delivery fee went up to 15€ (used to be 10€), but the pricing is still very competitive.

Back