Car hire

Ha just went to ok rental bare in mind i had already paid £85 for the car inaurance...they said since insurance wasnt with them i had to pay €220 plus €100 for petrol or a €900 block on credit card. Offered to do it on debit card - wouldn’t accept and theres no way im paying €400 total which i would get nothing back so told them to politley f**k off

Robbing bas**rds

Ha just went to ok rental bare in mind i had already paid £85 for the car inaurance...they said since insurance wasnt with them i had to pay €220 plus €100 for petrol or a €900 block on credit card. Offered to do it on debit card - wouldn’t accept and theres no way im paying €400 total which i would get nothing back so told them to politley f**k off

Robbing bas**rds
Car hire companies seem strangely allergic to debit cards. Must be because they can’t charge them afterwards

Robbing bas**rds

did u get a car?

classic trick ive already warn all people :confused:, just hope the renting company wont tell me in 19days, my card isnt a credit card :mad:

Some mate told me that trick happened to him in foreign country..so he had a crebit card without debit option.
They know we don't have time to complain as on Holiday and we WILL PAY. :mad:

Last edited:
Are you going elsewhere for hire Browny?

Tbc we really want to but it depends on prices and how much they want to rob us. ‘Special offer’ in hotel reception €50 a day but they will be add ons. We’ve decided if its gunna be a rip we’ll get bus to a few places not gunna let it ruin holiday.

Some mate told me that trick happened to him in foreign country..so he had a debit card without debit option.
They know we don't have time to complain as on Holiday and we WILL PAY. :mad:

Dont understand why i couldn’t use debit card...correct if wronng but surely another way to rip people?? I genuinly dont have a credit card ffs

Tbc we really want to but it depends on prices and how much they want to rob us. ‘Special offer’ in hotel reception €50 a day but they will be add ons. We’ve decided if its gunna be a rip we’ll get bus to a few places not gunna let it ruin holiday.
50 a day? Blimey. People speak highly of motoluis on here

• Oficina Central y Reservas:

Avda. Portmany 17, Sant Antoni de Portmany - 07820 - IBIZA (Islas Baleares)

• Oficina Sant Jordi:

Carretera Aeropuerto km 4,9, nave nº 7 (junto a gasolinera Cepsa) - Sant Jordi - 07817 - IBIZA (Islas Beleares)

Back