Buy tickets online or wait till I get to Ibiza?

Ibiza noob sorry. If elrow tickets are sold out online will there be a chance of purchasing them out there?.

in this specific case I´d suggest you buy them from the amnesia website. elrow has been sold out last few weeks, better be safe than sorry.

I purchased a ticket from Spotlight last week but the confirmation email has not been emailed to me with the reference number. I received the bill from Paypal and the transaction was completed on 22 Jul 2017.

I purchased a ticket for - Es Paradis - Fiesta Del Agua - Friday 28 July, 2017. Flying to Ibiza on Thursday. Need to print the ticket asap.

I purchased a ticket from Spotlight last week but the confirmation email has not been emailed to me with the reference number. I received the bill from Paypal and the transaction was completed on 22 Jul 2017.

I purchased a ticket for - Es Paradis - Fiesta Del Agua - Friday 28 July, 2017. Flying to Ibiza on Thursday. Need to print the ticket asap.

email us to tickets at ibiza-spotlight dot com please and we´ll sort.

Doing Elrow this Saturday

Can anyone give me their opinion or experience

Do I
1. Purchase ticket now for 65euro online in case sells out
2. Wait till I am out there and see price at ticket booths/hotels on the Friday to pay less
3. Wait till on the day and see if there is a way of getting it for 50euro instead of 65euro considering it same night as Cream fields so numbers may be down

Thanks

buy in advance - it will be very busy and probably much more expensive on the door. creamfields will be busy too, but it's the busiest weekend of the summer, so buy in advance to make sure :)

Hi all, heading to IBZ next week. Should I buy tickets online for the following gigs and if so, where is best to purchase?

Mon 9 July - Circoloco @ DC 10
Tues 10 July - Eric Prydz @ Hi
Fri 13 July - Music On @ Amnesia

Circoloco price at doors is same, as on line (except opening closing) so, unless going late (9h30 10pm) and avoiding queue, u still can buy it at doors
someone just told me he bought dc10 online but couldn't make it that day so 53€ spread...
it's weird that this year Dc10 tickets are only available online or at doors, it used to be this policy only for opening closing last previous years

in buying advance tickets, u just take the risk to loose some money if for any reasons ur body can 't follow and prevent u from doing a party the day u bought a ticket

For summer 18 i just buy 7 advance tickets

Clockwork Orange Benilmussa park + Es paradise here as cheaper by 1€ :D than official website and i don't need free rides & i don't have time to loose buying tix in bars ,as landing the day of the party 2pm ,with party beginning 5pm
2 destino tickets as on early bird , 25€ 36€ (cheaper here, than Destino that day, that has already rise to 40€)
2pacha tickets as early bird Labyrinth 31€ and Solomun 51€
1 float the boat combo tix 49€ as early bird 69€ now :confused:

as far as im concerned , im not really concerned by the issue :"body won't follow i can't do this party anymore" :D but i know a lot of people that didn't go to the party with pre paid ticket

Last edited:
yes 6pm 6am
7h30pm 8pm max is fine to catch some beats enjoying the sun , there midnigh no point, welcome to HELL in sweaty /rammy Terrace/Main room (more place)! :D

some ticket may rise d-1, day, i still remember my 70€ music on ticket , aug 16 bought at bar :mad: 80€ at doors :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I just bought a "VIP" balcony ticket to Elrow which seemed to be my only choice and sounded fine to me for 75Eu. We are a party of 2 so I wasn't expecting to do VIP anywhere unless we paired up with some people. If we can though, I'd like to spring for it a time or two.

Does anyone know if there are VIP "tickets" to any of the following venues or just standard and then bottle/table service for anything higher?

Pacha Cocoon (Wed with Sven)
Circoloco Party at DC10
Cuckoo Pool Party at Ibiza Rocks
Ushuaia ANTS Fri or Sat party
Privilege Monday party

If we are going for VIP at any point and can't just buy a ticket any tips on negotiating a minimum - should we do it at the door or by phone first or is it all pretty fixed pricing. We are just 2 so I wasn't even considering it unless VIP tickets are available.

I just bought a "VIP" balcony ticket to Elrow which seemed to be my only choice and sounded fine to me for 75Eu. We are a party of 2 so I wasn't expecting to do VIP anywhere unless we paired up with some people. If we can though, I'd like to spring for it a time or two.

Does anyone know if there are VIP "tickets" to any of the following venues or just standard and then bottle/table service for anything higher?

Pacha Cocoon (Wed with Sven)
Circoloco Party at DC10
Cuckoo Pool Party at Ibiza Rocks
Ushuaia ANTS Fri or Sat party
Privilege Monday party

If we are going for VIP at any point and can't just buy a ticket any tips on negotiating a minimum - should we do it at the door or by phone first or is it all pretty fixed pricing. We are just 2 so I wasn't even considering it unless VIP tickets are available.
Was it for the 21st of July?
Amnesia still had normal tickets I think?

It was for 21-July @ElrowLovers

Like I said, I'm ok with it because I thought VIP anywhere was a $300-500Eu bottle or more.

I'm trying to figure if i can buy VIP tickets to the other venues (do you know?) or if there is another more cost effective way to do VIP if we are only a party of 2.

july elrow tix is 75€ vip ,it only allows access to the vip floor, no more batch here , still 55€ on amnesia website

Circoloco No VIP ticket

Back