Buy tickets online or wait till I get to Ibiza?

Hi..as someone who saw this thread and has been thinking the same thing..me myself, I went to ibiza last year and I noticed all the 'good' events were between 70 euros-100 euros a day.
So to me earlybird tickets do seem the best option as am going back this year with 2 other mates, one of which I have bought this holiday for as a birthday present. But on the other side people raise valid points about if ticket prices drop+ what happens if you just end up wanting to go to another event?..But then I was thinking the same as everyone else..it's a big save for holiday money..I wondered though..I noticed that spotlight forums said if the tickets were found to be cheaper they'd refund the difference..what proof would you need to do this? Just am thinking to buy one night's tickets in advances at least..

Hi..as someone who saw this thread and has been thinking the same thing..me myself, I went to ibiza last year and I noticed all the 'good' events were between 70 euros-100 euros a day.
So to me earlybird tickets do seem the best option as am going back this year with 2 other mates, one of which I have bought this holiday for as a birthday present. But on the other side people raise valid points about if ticket prices drop+ what happens if you just end up wanting to go to another event?..But then I was thinking the same as everyone else..it's a big save for holiday money..I wondered though..I noticed that spotlight forums said if the tickets were found to be cheaper they'd refund the difference..what proof would you need to do this? Just am thinking to buy one night's tickets in advances at least..

drops in ticket prices is something that just doesn't happen in ibiza.
99% of our tickets can be cancelled up until 24hrs prior to the party so you can change your mind even when already on holiday. if a ticket is non-refundable it is clearly marked like that and you'd see it before buying it.

Yeah I totally understand that. I was thinking about getting one of the boat party events in advance, or ibiza rocks tickets. I'm going august 4th though..is Ibiza any decent then? Just do you know when your site updates with more tickets only i've only seen like 2-3 events that week

Yeah I totally understand that. I was thinking about getting one of the boat party events in advance, or ibiza rocks tickets. I'm going august 4th though..is Ibiza any decent then? Just do you know when your site updates with more tickets only i've only seen like 2-3 events that week

Ibiza is getting towards it's busies then. Ibiza is decent from the end of May right through until early October. Spotlight will add more events (and tickets to these) when the are announced by the nightclubs and promoters. After the WMC in late March is when alot of events become fully announced

Right I see yeah I just wondered because last year i was walking down the strip in san antonio town centre and a woman outside a club sold me a ticket to a boat party and it was unlimited drinks+1 meal on a boat for 60 euros each..and i'd really love to do something like that again with my friends..the drinks on board were only margarita and beer but hey its still ok..and was a great time..

when would you advice to look for earlybird tickets then early april? just i got told july ibiza is busy onwards?

Right I see yeah I just wondered because last year i was walking down the strip in san antonio town centre and a woman outside a club sold me a ticket to a boat party and it was unlimited drinks+1 meal on a boat for 60 euros each..and i'd really love to do something like that again with my friends..the drinks on board were only margarita and beer but hey its still ok..and was a great time..

when would you advice to look for earlybird tickets then early april? just i got told july ibiza is busy onwards?

There aren't all that many 'early bird' tickets that are available, a few nights do have them. Spotlight will however have the lowest price possible and as Stivi has said on a lot of those tickets you can get refunds up until 24 hours before.
You may see some bars that appear to be selling tickets cheaper but you'll have to buy drinks there in order to get them.
Ibiza gets busier from early July onwards up until the end of August but it is still decent through the rest of the summer. Busier doesnt always mean better.

Thanks evolution..yeah i think ll probe book 1 event early..there for 7 days so don't wanna tie myself down too too many events. Which boat party would you recommend is better pukka up or lost in ibiza?

Thanks evolution..yeah i think ll probe book 1 event early..there for 7 days so don't wanna tie myself down too too many events. Which boat party would you recommend is better pukka up or lost in ibiza?

I'd go for Pukka Up as with that you get entry into Amnesia on Tuesdays or Pacha on Fridays. Plus they are the biggest most popular boat parties on the islnad.

I'd go for Pukka Up as with that you get entry into Amnesia on Tuesdays or Pacha on Fridays. Plus they are the biggest most popular boat parties on the islnad.

Yeah I was thinking to get that..as I love amnesia. I did Pukka up last year and paid 60 euros a ticket..and i didn't enjoy it alone.
The only problem I have is that it finishes at 9..and you have go to amnesia for 10pm..but i'll be staying at the rivera apartments which is like 40 mins away from san antonio town ive been told/researched which means it'll leave us nothing to do for a hour as i have no idea at the ferry times..plus the amnesia one is on a tuesday i think something like the 6th august..so no idea how busy it'll be either

moneyhustler88: just go on the afternoon pukka up from playa den bossa, this runs from 2-5pm, that leaves u loads of time to get ready to hit club at 11.30pm EASY!!!!!!!!!!

Hey we just bought our Ibiza Rocks Opening Party Tickets through Ibiza Spotlight and was wondering why there was no barcode on the E-ticket.

Cheers

does spotlight sell tickets for LIO (fridays) ?
are there pre-sale-tickets at all available for LIO or how does it work this year ??

we don't sell and as far as I know there is no pre sale.
ok, thanks.
do you know if you have to pay for the nightclub (not the restaurant) anything at all @ the door
or is it maybe just "face-control" ?

i only know that last year, it depended heavily on the event. on some nights they would just let you in (if they liked you) and on other nights it was 60€...so anything between the two is possible.

what event is fridays this year? (haven't checked myself i must admit), i can ask them.

Back