Buy tickets online or wait till I get to Ibiza?

My current view on this subject is to always wait until you get to the island. Back in October we pre-bought tickets for Space closing but ended up doing an unplanned trip to the Amnesia closing and had so much fun that Space really wasn't a viable option :)

That said I've used the ticket shop before a few times for Space and the system does work very well and the listed entry did get us into the club significantly quicker than if we'd queued (although that can be avoided if you time your arrival right but who wants to have to worry about that?)

Is it possible to buy vip tickets for cream (the same as at the spotlight site) on the island?

Can I just ask if there are any restrictions on what times you need to enter clubs when buying on spotlight? I bought some tickets from spotlight (We Love & Cocoon) in 2007 but you had to enter the club before a certian time - I think 2am, is this still the case?

generally no, altho guestlists tend to close about 4 so it might be a bit more hassle getting in.......

Hey all, right ive pretty much decided im gna buy tickets for 3 nights online as they are definites but just wondering what happens if the clubs full when u get there? Does being on guestlist mean you'll defintely get in?
Cheers for any help :)
xx

Tickets purchasing thru Party Calendar

tickets arrive immediately :) you print them off after buying them. so you can buy them whenever you like.

cocoon closing is now on sale from the party calendar

I cant seem to find the link to purchase Spotlight issued tickets online? Can anyone help me out with this?

Thanks

For swedish house mafia at pacha.
ill be wanting to go to the 26th of july on , i was just wondering should i wait or buy now , id imagine they sell out quick ?.
im staying in san antonio , so if i do wait can i purchase tickets there like the day i arrive ? the 20th of jjuly ,
hopefull someone can help and i didnt ask too much ha sorry

For chase and status at ibiza rocks, would it be worth booking thr tickets before i go, or would i still be able to get them over there?

Thank you

Clayt

i have a question (i hope to write in the correct topic)...

ive bought tickets for cierre on 02 oct...is possible to enter to the disco at 00:00, go out, an than return @ amnesia ?? because i must enter before 06:30 am but i would enter around 08:00/09:00 am

hi skaphouse, sorry that won't be possible. if you want to go late, i'd sleep first, get up at 5 then go.

Back